GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police officers have a duty to use whatever force necessary to stop someone who is in the act of murdering people. The officer did the absolute right thing! MOO
This guy was also a hero:
Allen Kind, a Horning Middle School Tech Education teacher attending with the school district, said he was in front of Divino Gelato Cafe and saw the red SUV "proceeding rather fast."

Kind said he saw one of the children get hit and upon seeing blood coming from his nose and mouth advised him to lay on his side. “I didn't want him choking on his blood,” he said.

"I saw at least five people get hit and I don't know where that vehicle stopped," Kind said. "I saw those kids falling... I knew that if that was one of my kids I'd want somebody there immediately."

Multiple people struck by vehicle during Waukesha Christmas Parade

Personally, I don't care if the driver was running from the police. If you find yourself in a parade, you stop the car.
Then you can run through the crowd to escape.
If you even hit one person, you stop the car.
Nope. This guy kept going mowing down multiple people.
Murder One charge.

Personally, I don't care if the driver was running from the police. If you find yourself in a parade, you stop the car.
Then you can run through the crowd to escape.
If you even hit one person, you stop the car.
Nope. This guy kept going mowing down multiple people.
Murder One charge.

Of course. Nobody here would disagree with that.

But what reason would a gang banger have to plow through a parade?

Well, I don't know about Waukesha gangs, but in all parts of L.A., including suburbs, gang members are asked to commit criminal acts to prove they are loyal to the gang. They go to prison on purpose, which is basically gang member basic training.

Well, I don't know about Waukesha gangs, but in all parts of L.A., including suburbs, gang members are asked to commit criminal acts to prove they are loyal to the gang. They go to prison on purpose, which is basically gang member basic training.

I tend to think gang violence is more targeted. Too early to say, but looks like an injustice collector.

Lots of gang members here are affiliated with those in Milwaukee and Chicago. Population here is only 70k and I would say over half of my graduating class would go to one of those two cities to hang out on weekends or evenings.

Is the name of the person Darrell Brooks? If so, and you have even a twitter link, please share.
You got it, Otto.

Karol Markowicz
@karol

·
19m

Darrell E. Brooks, black male, late 30s is the suspect in custody in Waukesha.

https://twitter.com/karol/status/1462624715567206400?s=20

Karol Markowicz
@karol

·
14m

I can confirm, as I have his birthday, that this is the man in custody in Waukesha. https://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetail.html?caseNo=2021CF004596&countyNo=40&index=0&mode=details
https://twitter.com/karol/status/1462626100643876870?s=20

Edited for clarity: The Wisconsin courts link is part or Karol's tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie