GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this was racially motivated at all.
I think it was a hate crime:
1) The SM profile was full of hate for a specific racial demographic
<modsnip>
3) Specific demographics of area and noteable distance away from his residence
4) Attacks of this nature rarely happen for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>
His child and the mother of the child live there.

This family was marching in the parade with their church. WARNING: photos in the article may be upsetting
Mom, daughter injured in Waukesha Christmas parade attack

SUMMIT, WI — A Wisconsin man whose wife and 11-year-old daughter were seriously injured in Sunday’s deadly Christmas parade attack said he “almost fell to the floor” when he got the call.

“I was almost killed by it,” Rigoberto Perez, 47, told The Post on Monday. “I said, ‘Please God, don’t take my daughter and my wife.'”

Perez said he was home Sunday afternoon while his wife, Romelia, and daughter Camila were enjoying the Waukesha parade — only to learn both were slammed by a Ford Escape SUV that barreled through the crowd, killing five people and injuring more than 40.

Now, his young daughter is in the hospital with a broken femur after undergoing emergency surgery, and his wife suffered “a lot of broken bones” and is “in a lot of pain.”

“I don’t understand,” Perez said. “I was eating with my wife and daughter yesterday. Now they’re sleeping in the hospital. It’s hard.”

He said his wife told him “she was walking on the street and, boom! She don’t remember nothing. She woke up and she’s in the hospital. She’s been crying and crying a lot.”

Darrell Brooks has an active arrest warrant in Nevada for failure to obey sex offender laws
Waukesha parade attack suspect Darrell Brooks is a convicted sex offender who is wanted in Nevada for failure to obey sex offender laws, according to the Washoe County Sheriff's Office.

Brooks was convicted in 2006 of having sex with a 15-year-old and conceiving a child with her. He was sentenced to probation but was arrested for failure to obey sex offender laws in 2016. Brooks then jumped bail on that charge and never appeared in court.

The Washoe Regional Sex Offender Notification Unit has an active warrant for his arrest and believed that he was in Wisconsin as recently as last month, but did not have confirmation of his whereabouts.
Click here to read more on Fox News.

Years ago at a Christmas parade one of the children on our float was killed. He fell off the float and was crushed under it. Our community pulled together, we supported each other while we cried and screamed, and as we healed we chose to make that short life matter. We chose to honor that child's life by being kinder, more forgiving and more loving. Right now there is anger, this was intentional and no one deserved what happened, but remember that there is more good in this world than evil. Call your friends and family and tell them you love them, call that person you had a problem with and forgive them (and yourself), hug your children and your family. Cry and rage at this nonsense, but honor those who died by spreading love. Don't let hate win.

I am doing OK. I live within the radius they blocked off and so do my parents (different neighborhoods). Thankfully we were all inside last night - I had just gotten off FaceTime with a relative and was about to take a shower when all of this occurred. I stayed in with everything locked up until about 3pm today and was really lucky that I had a fully stocked kitchen when this happened - I know many people were unable to leave and get food for almost a whole day.
I went to WSHS which is the school whose band got hit and even though I am not a super recent alum, I know many of the people that were affected's older siblings, parents or teachers - the band director was my band director in the mid 2000's and one of the Good Samaritans was a teacher I had in middle school.
My parents were not nearby at the time this happened either - my dad was in the area roughly an hour before and left before the parade started. He is significantly hearing impaired and I am truly grateful he was not in the area because he would not have been able to sense a vehicle like that coming up behind him even with his hearing aids on.
Thank you guys all so much for caring about our community. Please keep praying and helping out, it means the world.
Hugs to you and your family. Do take advantage of any of the community meetings this week. We found that attending the grief sessions helped immensely, it's comforting to lean on each other and makes things feel safer. Prayers of comfort for you and your community.

Darrell Brooks history of domestic violence is very telling. Injustice collectors do have history of domestic violence. I would not be surprised if Brooks is an injustice collector.

Nova Scotia shootings: The psychology of an ‘injustice collector’ | Globalnews.ca

Gabriel Wortman had a history of domestic violence.

Devin Kelley Psychology: History of Violence to People & Animals | Heavy.com

Devin Kelley had a history of domestic violence.
@HMSHood , believe it or not, I actually thought about you after I saw this tragic video clip. I thought, yep, this is an Injustice Collector...and I was pretty sure I'd see your ship avatar here on the thread. So you do have an impact.

Police say this was not a chase, this was not terrorism, and that the gunfire heard on Sunday was from police trying to stop the driver.

well, 2 out of 3 is not bad, but I disagree that it was not terrorism. I do think it was a form of domestic terrorism to purposely drive through a Christmas Parade, mowing down people as you go....

Don't forget whatever he did in Georgia that he sat 6 months for this year. This is a screenshot from the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access website.
That is Wisconsin charges only. It’s still unclear what he’s got in other states including IL, NV and CA and where all those charges fit into the timeline.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-013133_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-013133_Samsung Internet.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 36
<modsnip>

You raise a good point. The police chief stated that terrorism was ruled out, but they have not addressed the topic of hate crime.

Given DB’s history as a career criminal, I tend to think he simply has no respect for the law, or people - in general. His attack at the parade may not have been preplanned, but I’m willing to bet he got a thrill out of mowing down a crowd of innocent, law-abiding humans celebrating the upcoming Christmas season, a beloved holiday in society. Would he have slowed down or stopped if it was a BLM parade? Who knows? DB is an antisocial miscreant. Perhaps he hates everyone. At a minimum, he has no regard for law or life.

This is an interesting read:

Hate crime vs. terrorism
Differentiating terrorist attacks from hate crimes is important to understanding motive, addressing the root causes of an offense, and prosecuting the offenders. Hate crimes are motivated at least in part by an offender’s personal bias and are disproportionately committed by nonpolitical youths, acting alone, not under the direction of an organized hate group, simply for the thrill of it. Terrorist attacks, on the other hand, are violent acts inspired primarily by extremist beliefs and intended as political or ideological statements. In some cases, perpetrators target individuals or institutions association with a specific identity – such as Jews or Muslims, as in a hate crime. In other cases, offenders target government installations or groups of civilians related more by proximity than by their individual identity.

Hate Crimes, Explained

This article has some updates on the Living Survivors:
Jessalyn Kohnke
Tucker & Jackson Sparks
Perales Family
Laughrin Family (Aidan)
Tamara Rosentreter
Tyler
The Waukesha South High School Band Members
Waukesha Xtreme Dance team dancers

https://heavy.com/news/waukesha-parade-victims-names-photos-/

Update on one of the sets of siblings:
Tucker & Jackson Sparks
While attending the Waukesha Christmas parade, an SUV tragically entered the parade route and struck 40 victims. Two of those victims were children, Tucker (age 12) and Jackson (age 8) Sparks. The entire family is devastated and their parents, Aaron and Sheri, are at the bedsides of their children who are both at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Tucker, is recovering, but sustained road rash and a fractured skull. They are closely monitoring his head and spine. He is stable at this time. Jackson, age 8, underwent brain surgery on Sunday evening. Doctors will be testing for brain function and brainstem activity today (Monday, November 22nd). He needs a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie