GUILTY WI - Annastasia Evans, 23, Wisconsin Dells, 4 May 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks @GuyfromCanada was just going to post the new article.
‘Endangered missing person:’ Officials seek woman last seen in May in Wisconsin Dells

Sheriff’s officials said Annastasia Evans was last seen on May 4 in Wisconsin Dells.

Her loved ones have had no contact with her.

Sheriff’s officials noted numerous investigative leads in Dane County, Sauk County, Columbia County, Adams County, Marquette County, Jefferson County, Dodge County, and Waushara County.

She was last seen traveling in a full-sized sedan, cream in color.

Officials said she carried several bags with clothing and personal belongings — items that may have included a yellow dress, a cellphone, makeup, and identification.

Annastasia Evans, a 24-year-old woman was last seen May 4 in Wisconsin Dells.

She was reportedly travelling with multiple bags containing her clothing and belongings. Those items include a yellow dress, a cell phone, and identification.

Evans was last seen travelling in a full-size, cream colored sedan.

Adams Co. law enforcement assisting in search for missing woman

She was arrested on theft and other charges in 2015. Drug paraphernalia was found in the vehicle. She was also charged at the same time with bail jumping so there may have been an earlier arrest, I just couldn't find it. Police: Shoplifting suspect pulled knife on security guard also this link for more specific info on the charges. Incident - Incident Reports - News & Data - Madison Police Department - City of Madison, Wisconsin
This is Anna's mom, her earlier arrests have nothing to do with her current situation. Anna has struggled with addiction YES but due to finances and a judicial system that punishes not treats or helps with mental illness or trauma she got stuck in the system for awhile. Anna has never hurt anyone only herself and was working hard on staying sober and paying for mistakes she made in her past. I appreciate the concern and believe people really care about finding Anna and I hope she is alive and is home soon! I know that she would really need all the support she could get. Anna has a little brother who she loves so much and he loves and misses her and this is a very hard time for him too. I just hope what he may see and hear about his sister is positive and non judgemental. Anna is an absolutely beautiful person inside and out! I am blessed to be her mother and I hope I have more opportunities to show her how much I adore her!

Last edited:
Welcome to Websleuths, @MissingAnna, although I'm sorry it is under such horrible circumstances. Every missing person is important, and it sounds like you and your son are missing Anna terribly.

I noticed Anna's charges were four years ago. For some people, being charged can actually help them turn their life around, and it seems like Anna was one of those people.

I hope you will consider becoming a Verified Insider. The process is easy and confidential. Once you become a verified insider, you will be able to provide information about Anna without providing links to that information from either law enforcement agencies, or mainstream media.

How to become a Verified Insider

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the sounds of this.

Dane County Sheriff's Office detectives continue search for missing woman
Investigators identified several areas of interest outside Dane County, including Sauk, Columbia, Adams, Marquette, Jefferson, Dodge and Waushara counties. Law enforcement spent several days searching remote areas in some of the counties.
Detectives are asking rural property owners and anyone who frequents public lands to watch out for anything out of the ordinary.

Based on the information provided by news and law enforcement the missing person Was last seen in a cream colored sedan I also read that she was with a 25 year old male.
Is the vehicle still of interest and or has the 25 year old male ever been located?

Last edited:
Based on the information provided by news and law enforcement the missing person Was last seen in a cream colored sedan I also read that she was with a 25 year old male.
Is the vehicle still of interest and or has the 25 year old male ever been located?
If you do a bit of FB searching, you can find multiple people mentioning the name of the man she was last with as well as his girlfriend. I also saw a few people say they have been cleared as suspects.

Hunter finds body in Adams County; Dane sheriff involved in investigation
Dane County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Elise Schaffer would not say what the connection is between Dane County and remains found in Adams County. Madison and Friendship, the Adams County seat, are about 75 miles apart.

DOJ spokeswoman Gillian Drummond also declined to say why Dane County is involved.

Although it's not known if the two cases are related, the Dane County Sheriff's Office in October said detectives were working with surrounding counties and the state Department of Criminal Investigation to locate Annastasia Evans, 24, who was last seen May 4 traveling in a cream-colored full-size sedan.
Not looking good for Anna :(

Where is the blanket coming from? This body was found by a ghost town called Fordham isn't possible the deceased was put exploring and was met with an accident does anyone have Information on what was out there In those woods. Is there anything new relating to Annas disappearance?

The Adams County Sheriff’s Office, Dane County Sheriff’s Office, and Wisconsin Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Criminal Investigation are announcing that on Saturday, November 23, 2019, human remains were found in rural Adams County.

A hunter came across the remains late Saturday afternoon in a wooded area in Adams County. Law enforcement responded to the scene and the remains were confirmed to be human.

The remains are that of Annastasia N. Evans, age 24, of Dane County.

This is an ongoing investigation. The Adams County Sheriff’s Office, Dane County Sheriff’s Office, and DCI are assisted by the Adams County Medical Examiner, Wisconsin State Crime Laboratory, and Wisconsin State Patrol.

No further information is currently available.

Press inquiries should be directed to DOJ.

https://www.doj.state.wi.us/…/identity-human-remains-found-…

Adams County Sheriff's Office

Adams County remains identified as missing Dane County woman - WKOW

So sad to hear that it’s been confirmed, I was so hoping she was on an adventure to find herself in her young adult years. I hope the family gets some answers and that justice is served if someone else had a hand in her death.
:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back