WI - Audrey Seiler for faking abduction, Madison, 2004

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LINNIE,

GO with Marsha to get MArshmellows to eat by the Marsh until the Marshell busts ya! :waitasec:

This woman definitely has problems!!! I doubt by now that anyone in that town takes her seriously! She wants to be alone--so she has everyone thinking she has been abducted! She is probably afraid by now to "completely come clean" fearing charges will be brought against her. Her parents/police need to get her psychiatric help!

Audrey is still contending she was abducted only not from her apartment.

maybe it was aliens?

This has reflected very poorly on the Madison PD. At the 10am press conference which was at 10:30 they announced there would be no more information until tomorrow BUT now they state there will be another press conference at 12:30 Pm today. They don't allow questions at these conferences and the person speaking has no ability to converse coherently.

:mad: I knew from the first incident that something else is going on here..!! :waitasec:

I think they should questioned her more about the first incident..!! She has a problem for sure.. Or just doesn't want to come clean with what she has been doing.. !! It's something she doesn't want anyone to know..!! :waitasec: :waitasec: Cried wolf one to many times..!! :)

less0305 said:
Three stories from Audrey:

1. I was abducted at knifepoint from my apartment.
2. I wasn't abducted at all. I just wanted to be alone.
3. I was abducted at knifepoint somewhere else in the city.
4. He had a gun - but I didn't see it

WOW. :eek:

This girl is going to be crucified by the people in her hometown for making this up. IF she has emotional problems, there are better ways to go about getting attention. You don't fake your own kidnapping, and it ssounds like she has been planning this for awhile. LE could e out there using their time and resources to look for someone who really is missing. :furious:

When I first heard about this, and the incident back in February, I totally thought, she has a stalker, who came back to finish the job. Hearing how she was totally unharmed and left behind a building in that incident led me to think that she either,
a) made it up
b)was stalked by someone who wanted to be with her, maybe not kill her, but was so obsessed that he wanted to imprison her for his own sick ideals, hence he didn't harm her the 1st time, and came back for her the second time.

The survellaince video supported this, as did leaving her apt door wide open, keys, purse, etc inside. I thought it was someone she had casually known but had no idea how seriously obsessed he was with her until it was too late.

Now we are finding out none of it happened at all, and his girl just has some seriousl issues. The way I see it now, her 'assault' in Feb was an assault on herself, maybe she knocked her head off a wall and wanted people to think she was kidapped, feel bad for her, show overwhelming concern, etc.

That went nowhere so maybe she decided to find out how everyone would feel and what everyone would do if she dissapeared. If his is the case, I hope they press charges against her. The least being falsifying a police report. :snooty:

WOW...preplanned!! And she finally admitted it. Computer search of Madison wooded areas and the 5 day weather forecast. Caught on videotape at a store purchasing the knife, gum, cold medicine and duct tape, which she claimed the kidnapper used on her. :(

Roxanne said:
WOW...preplanned!! And she finally admitted it. Computer search of Madison wooded areas and the 5 day weather forecast. Caught on videotape at a store purchasing the knife, gum, cold medicine and duct tape, which she claimed the kidnapper used on her. :(

NO WAY!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THAT GIRL?! :slap:

Did they do another press conference? Please help, gimme a link or somethin, I am at work and wondering what the heck is going on! ;)

> BREAKING NEWS Citing inconsistencies in her account, police say they believe there is no suspect at large in reported kidnapping of Wisconsin college student. Details soon.

Thats all I 'm gettin from CNN. No link or story yet.

Unbelievable, huh?! News report just stated a video camera at a convenience store captured her photo on Wednesday buying the duct tape, etc. (just before she was spotted by the witness). Judge A. Napolitano stated earlier on Fox that Wisconsin has very lax laws regarding penalties for this type of case. I believe he said obstruction of justice carries 9 months of jail time and a maximum 10000 fine. Will be interesting to see if they bring charges against her. If this girl ever truly is abducted in the future--no one will ever believe her!

no links yet on latest news conference. The police are talking to the DA...and tallying up the cost of this search!! I'm stunned - she actually bought her own "kidnapping" kit. I wonder when she searched the computer for the weather forecast.

I knew something was up when I saw the sketch of the "suspect". Why would Sylvester Stallone abduct a college student?

Wray listed several "inconsistencies." First, he said Seiler told investigators she was confined by her abductor with the use of several materials, including cough medicine, rope and duct tape. Wray then said investigators discovered store video of the UW sophomore buying those items.

"She bought these items ahead of time," Wray said.

Wray also said two witnesses told investigators they saw Seiler walking freely during the time she told police she was confined by an abductor.

http://www.channel3000.com/news/2969900/detail.html

I can't believe this, how nutty. She needs some help.

Mabel said:
I knew something was up when I saw the sketch of the "suspect". Why would Sylvester Stallone abduct a college student?

LOL - oh my - he really does look like Stallone!! I just saw the sketch!!!

The shame is that now when another young woman goes missing, there will be people who don't believe she's been abducted and will think she also left of her own free will.

It only takes one case to doubt all the rest.

do you think this girl is a websleuther or crime site frequenter by chance?
Maybe she saw how much attention Dru, Laci, Chandra and others got??

I believe she is manic depressive.
Normal people don't do this. :banghead: :slap: :liar: :waitasec: :crazy: :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tenamh
Back