Found Deceased WI - Benjamin Jacobson, 22, missed work, Cumberland, Barron Co., 8 Feb 2021

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The Sheriff’s Department is looking for information on Benjamin Jacobson, age 22 of Cumberland.

Benjamin was last seen yesterday, did not show up for work today and his friends and family are not able to get in contact with him which is highly unusual.

If you have information on Ben’s whereabouts or are with him please contact Dispatch at 715-537-3106 so we can check his welfare. Thank you.

148635169_4360758823940785_4703116881975241598_o.jpg

Facebook

Authorities looking for missing Cumberland man

Aerial search unable to find missing Barron County man

The Barron County Sheriff's Department says the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources flew around Barron County on Thursday looking for Jacobson's truck but it wasn't found.

Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said his department is following up with those who last saw Jacobson and have received a couple of tips but nothing her been successful at this point.

FEB 11, 2021
Barron County Sheriff's Department | Facebook
Today with the assistance of a WI DNR an airplane flew around the
county looking for Ben's vehicle. Nothing was located. Investigators also followed up with people who had last seen Ben and a couple of tips but again nothing has turned up. Please continue to share this information and pass on any tips to the Barron County Sheriff's Dept.
148093681_4365746593442008_5851124110097245812_o.png

An uncle is easily found from Ben's facebook page. He has a public post which gives details not found on MSM. No discussion or names can be mentioned here, but thought I would give a hint. Hope he comes home safe!

An uncle is easily found from Ben's facebook page. He has a public post which gives details not found on MSM. No discussion or names can be mentioned here, but thought I would give a hint. Hope he comes home safe!
Ahh, I can't find that. He's got too many friends. Hope he's ok. Looks like he enjoys the great outdoors. Hopefully he's taking care of himself.

Ahh, I can't find that. He's got too many friends. Hope he's ok. Looks like he enjoys the great outdoors. Hopefully he's taking care of himself.

If you search for ‘Ben Jacobson” posts you can find him/this. It has information about his last known whereabouts, that isn’t ominous in nature or really leaves one to suspect anything except one possible scenario. What’s odd to me is that LE doesn’t mention this, not in any MSM (which I gather they source from LE). Maybe it’s nothing, and they know for fact it’s irrelevant to his location. ‍♀️ Not including it though, and saying he was last seen the day before would make most people question the circumstances regarding whatever his last known whereabouts is though? MOO

His FB shows that he likes to fish. He might have been ice fishing. But his truck disappearing wouldn't make sense unless it went through the ice. If the lake is frozen over, it may be impossible to check the water. It would be too cold for divers. I wonder how deep it is. There are multiple lakes in the area, too.

His FB shows that he likes to fish. He might have been ice fishing. But his truck disappearing wouldn't make sense unless it went through the ice. If the lake is frozen over, it may be impossible to check the water. It would be too cold for divers. I wonder how deep it is. There are multiple lakes in the area, too.
That was my thought, so I was thinking more along the lines of a undiscovered car accident?

More info.

Ben spent Monday night ice fishing on Silver Lake, where he lives with his father, Kevin Jacobson. The Cumberland man had left the house at 7:30 p.m. and, according to the Sheriff’s Department log, his father said tracks showed him and his girlfriend leaving the ice on the lake located to the northeast of Cumberland.

Family distraught as search continues for missing Cumberland man

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back