GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something ironic about this case just struck me. If when he came upon the parade he had stopped, got out of the vehicle and ran into the crowd. Nobody would of gotten hurt. He would not be facing these charges and he had a shot at blending into the crowd and avoiding be caught for anything.

How many more witnesses does the state have? I thought they’d be done by now? Also, did I miss the parent of the child victim?

I notice he’s not asking this officer ‘who is ‘you’? The officers are good about referring to him as Darrell Brooks or ‘you.’

Edited to add: I spoke too soon. He just asked and she said you, Darrell Brooks sitting at the defense table and he moved on

I notice he’s not asking this officer ‘who is ‘you’? The officers are good about referring to him as Darrell Brooks or ‘you.’

Edited to add: I spoke too soon. He just asked and she said you, Darrell Brooks sitting at the defense table and he moved on
He self identifies himself as Darrell Brooks in the video. I think that puts a nail in his coffin. Not to mention he had his ID on him.

I'm glad he is pausing the trial to clear up the confusion about the material his pants are made of. This is a key point for me and will go a long way with the jury in determining his guilt or innocence. Obviously if it's jeans he is not guilty but sweats proves he ran those people over.

Normally these types of witnesses are in and out but bc he’s dragging cross exam out it’s taking all day to get through them. I wish the judge would curb him when he gets repetitive. It’s within her discretion. I know it’s tricky with this being pro se and particularly with a prickly defendant but dang!

Normally these types of witnesses are in and out but bc he’s dragging cross exam out it’s taking all day to get through them. I wish the judge would curb him when he gets repetitive. It’s within her discretion. I know it’s tricky with this being pro se and particularly with a prickly defendant but dang!
DB prefers to use the term pro per!!!

Not to imply the judge didn’t do well last week, but she is doing much better in controlling her courtroom today. It must be nearly impossible to keep from offering advisory opinions when the 3rd party intervenor offers poor objections every other question.

“would it be fair to say”…. Brooks needs to end these endless crosses and objections?

Chanley Painter on CourtTV just said a male juror called In sick this morning. Jury is taking notes but gets tired of the long crosses. Some seem annoyed or disgusted or let it go at some of his antics…the name thing, sparring with the judge, objection vomit he does (my words)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper