GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when it was getting good we end for the day! This is a great witness for the state. Well back here tomorrow I guess. I’m glutton for punishment.

Is the judge going to address subject matter jurisdiction?

(Hehe)

I think he just tore up the copy of judges reply just now!

ETA: It looks exactly like the document I posted above, via Twitter! I just reround to watch again

Dude's so asking for a contempt ( Delay)

Is he trying to have the trial stopped and go back to having a public defender? Is that the grand stall plan? I guess the trial is too far along now, but this is my reference for the question:

Standard 6-3.9. Misconduct of pro se defendant

If a defendant who is permitted to proceed without the assistance of counsel engages in conduct which is so disruptive, including disobeying or failing to respond to judicial orders or rulings, that the trial cannot proceed in an orderly manner, the court should, after appropriate warnings, revoke the permission and require representation by counsel. If standby counsel has previously been appointed, the counsel should be asked to represent the defendant. When appropriate, the trial should be recessed to allow counsel to make the necessary preparations to go forward with the trial.

Am I correct in thinking that these witnesses have not been in the courtroom to hear other witnesses testify? So they are not prepared for the constant objections and badgering? I’m just wondering.

Anyone recognize any names, other than his supoena to The State of Wisconsin?

jmho ymmv lrr

These are my opinion based on googling

KB - Police Communications Officer
KY - 4 of her children were seriously injured. Extreme Dance Team
EP - DB ex
HR - Traffic and Parking Control
JH - ???
JM - Catholic Communities of Waukesha - broken leg/torn ligaments
DK - ???
NK - ???
AL - Waukesha hairdresser
CB - ???
DA - ???
SG - Detective - previously testified for the state

Why does his ID say NOT A DRIVER LICENSE? Had he lost his license to drive prior to the parade?
That could be just a state ID card, I have both. An ID and a DL. He may not have gone to get his DL renewed when he got out of jail before...

Interesting to know if he had been added to the car insurance policy for his mother's car. I learned this awhile ago, you do have to list each adult in the household who has access to the car keys on the car insurance. Although, he was not living there, she did give him access to the car for use.

Car insurance will cover "incidental" use, like you loaned your car to someone, but not if they actually live in the house. That is considered more than "incidental" use. Had a big discussion on this with teen step son...and car insurance. It ended up that he had to be insured in our home, and his Mom's home, for car insurance. Seemed like paying double to me.

I think he just tore up the copy of judges reply just now!

ETA: It looks exactly like the document I posted above, via Twitter! I just reround to watch again

Dude's so asking for a contempt ( Delay

IMO, he believes because he tore it up, the document is no longer valid.
Like when a toddler plays peek a boo or hide and seek and covers his eyes, the child believes he can no longer be seen.

That could be just a state ID card, I have both. An ID and a DL. He may not have gone to get his DL renewed when he got out of jail before...

Interesting to know if he had been added to the car insurance policy for his mother's car. I learned this awhile ago, you do have to list each adult in the household who has access to the car keys on the car insurance. Although, he was not living there, she did give him access to the car for use.

Car insurance will cover "incidental" use, like you loaned your car to someone, but not if they actually live in the house. That is considered more than "incidental" use. Had a big discussion on this with teen step son...and car insurance. It ended up that he had to be insured in our home, and his Mom's home, for car insurance. Seemed like paying double to me.

OT: if you own 4 motorcycles and have 2 licensed operators -- premiums are not reduced, although plainly only 2 can be in use at any point in time....

jmho ymmv lrr

I just realized the "State of Wisconsin" was on his list. :rolleyes:

• State of Wisconsin (denied)

I just realized the "State of Wisconsin" was on his list. :rolleyes:

• State of Wisconsin (denied)
I wish that they could march in a few hundred or so citizens of the state of WI...maybe those from Waukesha even. Have them come up to the stand, and all face DARRELL E BROOKS

They must be going wild tonight at the prosecutor’s office discussing his ridiculous antics today… and preparing for tomorrow and the rest of the week as he will surely rev this up even more.

They must be going wild tonight at the prosecutor’s office discussing his ridiculous antics today… and preparing for tomorrow and the rest of the week as he will surely rev this up even more.

I actually thought he might be running out of stupid-steam today. But, his legal cheerleader jail buddy may be revving him up for tomorrow and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper