GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“would it be fair to say”…. Brooks needs to end these endless crosses and objections?

Chanley Painter on CourtTV just said a male juror called In sick this morning. Jury is taking notes but gets tired of the long crosses. Some seem annoyed or disgusted or let it go at some of his antics…the name thing, sparring with the judge, objection vomit he does (my words)
what I sense is that the courtroom in general....state, judge etc. are becoming immune to his bizarre behavior and words...judge is quicker to shut him down today and he is giving up a bit faster....I assume the jury is getting used to this behavior too and just putting in time knowing at it is open and shut case. They are from this community and have no time for this rubbish.

I didn’t realize there was an interrogation!! Should be good!

I wonder what he would’ve said if she told him she will address subject matter jurisdiction once all the evidence is in! Since it’s bs I don’t see how it would be appealable if she did that to shut him up!

Buckle up...starting Wed. afternoon this is going to be a moving sideshow. I just don't know how he is going to deal with witnesses he calls. Who is he calling??? I can't believe State is coordinating all of this for him. He will never succeed with any appeal...

I didn’t realize there was an interrogation!! Should be good!

I wonder what he would’ve said if she told him she will address subject matter jurisdiction once all the evidence is in! Since it’s bs I don’t see how it would be appealable if she did that to shut him up!

Judge Durow replied on the record with a written reply to DB's Jurisdiction claims. It was handed to him on Friday and again today. I will find a link, because I read it this morning.

ETA: Changed weekday from Thursday to Friday

Last edited:
Has this detective testified already in this trial or am I just remembering him from pretrial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper