GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, having absolutely NO defense, the Public Defender tried to negotiate a plea deal to which Mr. Brooks objected, insisting on a defense that; 1) has no legal basis; 2) no exculpatory evidence, and; 3) no Constitutional question, and thus Mr. Brooks is representing himself.

There is no insanity defense. He isn't stupid. He graduated HS and seems to be doing for himself what no one else would do, fighting for his life and going down swinging. He has that right. But, he's been fool-talking like this his entire life and it worked to his advantage somehow. Until now.

Sovereign Citizens. Learned about that 50 years ago from a biker gang in Detroit - all graduates of Prison Law School. It didn't work then and doesn't work now - but it's on on the internet so people can learn to talk like a felon without actually being one.

Judge Jennifer is holding it together well. She is giving Mr. Brooks lots of leeway and extending patience and respect that no lawyer pulling these stunts would get. She removed him from the court room because of his conduct. He realized the error of his stubbornness, agreed to behave and he requested to return. She did not hold his prior behavior against him and welcomed him back to her court room. He's been desperately rude. She gets it.

Imagine being cross-examined by a scuzz ball that beat on his pregnant GF then killed 6 people and injured 61 with his momma's car by running them down for 6 blocks of a Christmas parade when you have seen this entire case and Mr. Brooks up close and personal. The Detective kept his composure despite his contempt for Mr. Brooks and the charade before him. Pro.

Mr. Brooks is going to spend the remainder of his bi-polar life behind bars in a state prison somewhere, getting beat up and XYZ'd, writing meritless, but endless, appeals and calling momma for commissary.

Mr. Brooks, exercise your rights, that is what it is all about, really. We'll wait.

PS: He is just mispronouncing "tacit" when he says "tackett".
Well said! Were you in my head? LOL

Imagine being cross-examined by a scuzz ball that beat on his pregnant GF then killed 6 people and injured 61 with his momma's car by running them down for 6 blocks of a Christmas parade when you have seen this entire case and Mr. Brooks up close and personal. The Detective kept his composure despite his contempt for Mr. Brooks and the charade before him. Pro.

I agree....real life isn't like how Hollywood portrays it on Law and Order. This detective witnessed all this carnage in real life, not on the page of a newspaper. I'm sure after 6 autopsies and dealing with countless seriously injured victims he finds dealing with the Sovereign Citizen scharad difficult.

Imagine being cross-examined by a scuzz ball that beat on his pregnant GF then killed 6 people and injured 61 with his momma's car by running them down for 6 blocks of a Christmas parade when you have seen this entire case and Mr. Brooks up close and personal. The Detective kept his composure despite his contempt for Mr. Brooks and the charade before hi
His girlfriend (Patterson?) was pregnant when he beat her up at the park??

Given the amount of coughing in that courtroom they should all wear masks. This trial is in danger of having to stop if covid spreads...sounds like some of the jury has it. Nice chance if any want to get out. More filings from DB..hum...and did he come prepared with the timing of witnesses.

this is the first time that DB has made sense. That juror is fine sitting in those chairs with jurors with covid and no masking????? DB seems to be the only one that cares. State attorney is questioning this too. The judge is really making a mistake on this one..at any cost she wants to get this trial done. As I understand it 2 sitting jurors have covid and can spread it.

The judge polled all jurors if they had any concerns about Covid and are they able to serve. All replied ok.

Watch Brooks start feigning this now.

According to CourtTV there are just the 12 jurors and no alternates left.

The judge polled all jurors if they had any concerns about Covid and are they able to serve. All replied ok.

Watch Brooks start feigning this now.

According to CourtTV there are just the 12 jurors and no alternates left.
the DA counted 15 jurors...I think Court TV is wrong..just heard her say that. I think she has concerns but will not disagree with the judge.

as I watch this today I am not sure her approach is working anymore. She needs to stop begging him and send him to the other room. He is consistently repeating the concept of "not understanding" and I think when this is all done that will be his only hope for repeal. Not so sure he sure not be required to take counsel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members