GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that he is representing the plantive. I'm not sure how he can afford not to be present at the presentation of evidence into the record. If he does not show up he will be unable to object 6,000 times to whatever the prosecution says while there.

Being that he is representing the plantive. I'm not sure how he can afford not to be present at the presentation of evidence into the record. If he does not show up he will be unable to object 6,000 times to whatever the prosecution says while there.
I think it is a bad situation if he does not go. He will say he did not "understand" the situation and we will be hearing about this non stop.

The prosecution is purposely not publishing these videos to the jury at this time, just using these witnesses to admit them into court. They have a plan…maybe to use to impeach his testimony if he decides to testify, or use on a rebuttal, or use at closing, or use to corroborate testimony from another of their witnesses.

I hope one of these videos has him getting rid of his grey hoodie.

Last edited:
NOTE: Despite earlier objections about going to view the red SUV with the jury, FOX6 News learned the defendant did indeed go to the jury view of the SUV.

Watch, he will go to the garage to see the vehicle.

First he doesn't want to go because of relevancy despite the vehicle being evidence, then he wonders how it is being done without his consent despite being told it has already been ruled on and his objection noted for the record (like 10 times), then he is making words about shackles and shocks, then he tells the judge that she is violating his constitutional rights but in the end - he'll go.

His ego won't let him miss this opportunity.

Mr. Brooks is representing the defendant - himself. The DAs office counsel represents the plaintiff - the state.

Watch, he will go to the garage to see the vehicle.

First he doesn't want to go because of relevancy despite the vehicle being evidence, then he wonders how it is being done without his consent despite being told it has already been ruled on and his objection noted for the record (like 10 times), then he is making words about shackles and shocks, then he tells the judge that she is violating his constitutional rights but in the end - he'll go.

His ego won't let him miss this opportunity.
yep been confirmed he is going..I think she was using reverse psychology on him and it worked.She wanted him there...one less thing to argue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TAA