GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge polled all jurors if they had any concerns about Covid and are they able to serve. All replied ok.

Watch Brooks start feigning this now.

According to CourtTV there are just the 12 jurors and no alternates left.
It seems only one dismissed so 15 left. I think given what I heard from judge and with another seeming to say something to judge today about exposure that judge may rethink her move on this. Attorney Opper is pretty close to them. They need them to stay healthy and finish this trial. I would ask them to wear a mask but guess that is not legal.

Look at this image of the SUV, then think about all the people he mowed down and killing six…

Look at this image of the SUV, then think about all the people he mowed down and killing six…

In one of the pretrial hearings, the prosecutor said they did hundreds of DNA samples on the truck. I'm wondering if they are going to have someone testify about all of the victim DNA that was on his truck, or just about DB's DNA.

I think the state will do all possible to wrap up their case today. I have heard nothing this morning about the list he was to give the state to get his "witnesses" there.

NOTE: Despite earlier objections about going to view the red SUV with the jury, FOX6 News learned the defendant did indeed go to the jury view of the SUV.

Of course he did. He has to find something to object to. He had no intention of not going.

They got his entire route mapped out! With video. State has more than enough to convict at this point without showing his entire route but they are leaving no stone unturned. They’ve already buried him and now they’re just dumping more dirt over him.

I love this witness. He keeps referring to Brooks as 'you' and Brooks isn't making his usual statement afterwards.

Eta.. as soon as I posted, witness is now referring to Brooks as 'he'. Ugh. YOU are guilty, Mr. Brooks!

It seems like he’s particularly hostile towards this witness. Is it because of seeing the SUV? I wonder what it is that gets him going. He’s so unpredictable. So volatile!
He seems to act this way to those who arrested and investigated him.

Now Brooks is insinuating reports are altered

And here comes his repetitive garbage questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members