GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective Rowe will not by shooketh by this murderous clown. I love his cool composure and that he continues to look to the jury when he answers the questions. Defendant Brooks is getting rattled and I am here for this!!

Detective Rowe will not by shooketh by this murderous clown. I love his cool composure and that he continues to look to the jury when he answers the questions. Defendant Brooks is getting rattled and I am here for this!!
Yes excellent witness! Was not rattled at all and stayed assertive throughout. I agree with those saying DB was likely PO bc the witness was addressing the jury. What a piece of work!

I really wish that someone would explain to the defendant that looking at the jury whilst answering questions is very typical in trials.
I also wish someone would explain to him it is not necessary to interrupt objections from the state by saying "grounds" every single time. It is redundant, pointless and irritating.
I also would like if the judge would advise him that his objection to being called his legal name has already been recorded and does not warrant him stating the objection repeatedly ad nauseam.

His ignorance is astounding. What makes this such a difficult trial to watch, besides the obvious, is that the defendant is clueless as to juat how ignorant he is.

I am curious, does anyone know if this judge is not allowing side bars to curtail pointless arguments at the stand, or is it just her style to not have them?

Think about that poor court reporter who has to type in objection blah blah after every questions and all his repetitive garbage questions along with all of his non stop commentary….along with the regular trial record.

Image of the affidavit at the link

Bruce Harrison

@HarrisonMKE

#DarrellBrooks filed an affidavit this morning challenging the court's jurisdiction. Tbh, I don't have time to comb through it now. Leaving here for those interested, especially all you #SovereignCitizen wonks out there. There's also a second page on "Mandatory Judicial Notice."

Oh boy! I don’t know why the judge opened that can of worms after the jury left! She asked him what was so hilarious! It is abundantly clear he’s rude and disrespectful and won’t listen to her admonishments. At this point just focus on finishing the trial. She can’t be overturned because he refuses to shut his mouth. That’s his choice. I guess they want it specifically on the record - all these under his breath comments.

Here are my thoughts on DB.

Demands answers while he refuses to give answers.
Demands respect while he refuses to give respect.
Wants to be a victim while ignoring the victims he caused.
Approaches his case strategy as he has his life, runs from responsibility while looking for excuses and loopholes.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members