GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this is the last witness and state will close today? He is really stalling and must be avoiding the inevitable tomorrow.

I wonder if those public defenders that he fired are catching any of this circus? Have to think they are and thankful they are no longer involved. They clearly were ready for trial and organized.

I have to assume some of the coughing is coming from the jury. There is so much in the courtroom that often questions are not heard/

Have we seen this already? Found it while looking for an article about jail food.

Revelancy is a word. Just saying.

Mr. Brooks is going to object to all questions, witnesses and processes and continue to ask for things and make objections to every word or decision because he knows that if he doesn't object on the record, he can not then bring it up on appeal and his objections must be consistent on each subject. Someone told him that.

He's is intelligent. He just has no defense and is desperate to have something stick to the wall in this courtroom or at the appellate level. A N Y T H I N G.

The judge is giving him plenty of slack and is protecting his rights. Despite his never-ending, nonsensical rants.

Brilliant to show the car to the jury then have the mechanical expert tell them the brakes worked.

Faced with that silent scene with the blacked out walls and the crumbled vehicle, Mr. Brooks got shook. Trials are exhausting, and he has been at this, alone, for what 13 days? Expect further disintegration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30