GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quoting myself here, lol. A part of me feels a teeny tiny bit bad about poking fun at his grammar and pronunciations. And DB had zero remorse for killing six people hurting so many others. Strange how humans can differ so greatly.

Ok, I am done with my analyizations!
Oh, this one: analyizations. He had lulled me into a stupor and I had to think for a second what sounded odd about it.

Once this is finished and he's (hopefully) found guilty, what will happen with his sc and the 3rd party intervener claim? He will likely want to file an appeal, will he be allowed to have a court-appointed attorney?

When polls were taken yesterday on the YT channel, the numbers were still at 96% thought he was guilty and 2% thought not guilty and 2% undecided.

This jury has to be absolutely chomping at the bit to convict him and I bet alternates will be highly disappointed not to have the chance to put him away.

At this point, if they have a covid outbreak, I think the judge will just delay the trial until people get well like they did in the Chandler Halderson trial.

Speaking of Halderson, he is another demon like DB. I wonder if DB will go to Dodge Correctional and join Halderson and Chris Watts. They'll make quite the friend group.

question:
if a person is a “ sovereign citizen” do they not give up their rights as an “American citizen “ ?
Right, because as a "sovereign citizen" they do not recognize the United States government. Laws, taxes, the flag, any sort of documents. So, no "citizenship".

It really doesn't matter what Brooks thinks...he is a citizen of the United States. No other country would recognize him.

I've wondered the same - seems like he's admitting he did it.
I don't believe he is trying to convince anyone that he did not commit the crimes. He is trying to avoid responsibility by misusing laws and the court system. He continues a pattern of fake compliance, bullying, distorting statements, and false claims. The combination of entitlement and insecurities can be an ugly thing.

Today should be interesting.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

I don't believe he is trying to convince anyone that he did not commit the crimes. He is trying to avoid responsibility by misusing laws and the court system. He continues a pattern of fake compliance, bullying, distorting statements, and false claims. The combination of entitlement and insecurities can be an ugly thing.

Today should be interesting.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
Yeah that’s why I think of this trial as a slow, frustrating plea of guilty. This is the last gasp of a condemned man!

I think this verdict will be one of the most watched by trial watchers. I normally get interested only in very high profile cases...this one started out not that big but after it got going I think all commentators etc. really got into it. It is so unusual. I think anyone that he watched this guy or seen the crime footage will be eager for the guilty verdict. Sure hope there is not one juror that for some reason has any doubt here at all.Can't imagine there would be. I expect them to take a vote when they get back there and do the paperwork. Max 1-2 hours...probably more like 1 hour to fill out the verdict forms.

I am so impressed with the State's team especially DA Opper. Clearly this is personal for her and she needs the closure of putting this monster away for life. She has done a great job and been so very helpful to DB for her own reasons.

Could State have brought Det. Casey back as rebuttal?

DB says the words “I do not dispute any of the facts in the charging instrument” during his third party intervener mumbo jumbo. Anybody know what that means? Seems like he is disputing everything.

Basically....he is not disputing whatever findings are being discussed. He is disputing that the US government has jurisdiction over him, he believes they only have that on 'Federal Citizens' and as he is a common law Sovereign he is not accountable to the government. He will also claim the charging instrument is defective because it named him as an individual under his government 'corporate' name that he denounced, not his Sovereign individual name. That is why he makes a big deal about what he is called.

Last edited:
Basically....he is not disputing whatever findings are being discussed. He is disputing that the US government has jurisdiction over him, he believes they only have that on 'Federal Citizens' and as he is a common law Sovereign he is not accountable to the government. He will also claim the charging instrument is defective because it named him as an individual under his government name that he denounced, not his Sovereign name. That is why he makes a big deal about what he is called.
At the risk of sounding stupid what then is his Sovereign name. I guess I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper