GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started watchiing. All that "coughing" in the back is downright irritating. Wish they would cool it.

Revelancy is a word. Just saying.

Mr. Brooks is going to object to all questions, witnesses and processes and continue to ask for things and make objections to every word or decision because he knows that if he doesn't object on the record, he can not then bring it up on appeal and his objections must be consistent on each subject. Someone told him that.

He's is intelligent. He just has no defense and is desperate to have something stick to the wall in this courtroom or at the appellate level. A N Y T H I N G.

The judge is giving him plenty of slack and is protecting his rights. Despite his never-ending, nonsensical rants.

Brilliant to show the car to the jury then have the mechanical expert tell them the brakes worked.

Faced with that silent scene with the blacked out walls and the crumbled vehicle, Mr. Brooks got shook. Trials are exhausting, and he has been at this, alone, for what 13 days? Expect further disintegration.
You make an excellent point! His disintegration could very much be due to the stress of trial. It’s stressful for the attys who do it all the time let alone for an emotionally immature lay person.

He had jokes at the end of today - “did any of the detectives take creative writing classes?” “Did you?” Even prosecutors chuckled at those questions.

Then when asked how long his opening statement would be - “there’s no way to gauge at this point.” And prosecutors chuckled again. What a show!!! Lol.

He had jokes at the end of today - “did any of the detectives take creative writing classes?” “Did you?” Even prosecutors chuckled at those questions.

Then when asked how long his opening statement would be - “there’s no way to gauge at this point.” And prosecutors chuckled again. What a show!!! Lol.
Clearly the judge is going to have to have some strategy to stop him from ranting on...there are witnesses coming in and I think the judge is aiming to have closing next Monday. She knows how many people are coughing or sick in courtroom and this could blow up at any time. They are close now...just got to get thru these final days.

Did I hear pros say she expects a motion to “conform to the evidence”? What does that mean?
My guess would be that the state would like boundaries in place for when DB attempts to go off the rails with his sov cit stuff, or attacking a victim with bogus claims. Example: Erika P will more than likely be accused by DB of having alcohol issues. That's coming...(I can sense these things) DB will attempt to make this court into a Judge Judy episode. It will not fly.. MOO

Yeah I can’t imagine him having any defense to present in opening. He will fallback on his SovCit bs and prosecution will be up and down objecting.

IA that he will try to get into all kinds of nonsense with witnesses and be objected/sustained to death.

Has anyone else seen a sov cit self-representation criminal trial before? All of this is a first for me. I wonder if it's progressing and being handled in the "typical" manner? And, I wonder how "typical" this might be... particularly in a case with such serious charges.

Has anyone else seen a sov cit self-representation criminal trial before? All of this is a first for me. I wonder if it's progressing and being handled in the "typical" manner? And, I wonder how "typical" this might be... particularly in a case with such serious charges.

Haven't watched but this looks like it might be good

I also wish someone would explain to him it is not necessary to interrupt objections from the state by saying "grounds" every single time. It is redundant, pointless and irritating.
I also would like if the judge would advise him that his objection to being called his legal name has already been recorded and does not warrant him stating the objection repeatedly ad nauseam.

His ignorance is astounding. What makes this such a difficult trial to watch, besides the obvious, is that the defendant is clueless as to juat how ignorant he is.

I am curious, does anyone know if this judge is not allowing side bars to curtail pointless arguments at the stand, or is it just her style to not have them?
My guess it is because Brooks cannot go the judge’s bench to participate in a side bar. And, just a guess, but I think when the judge clears the courtroom to address an isssue, it is the equivalent to a side bar.

Told=toad is Brooks speak.

He don’t wanna be toad what to do.
I am quoting myself here, lol. A part of me feels a teeny tiny bit bad about poking fun at his grammar and pronunciations. And DB had zero remorse for killing six people hurting so many others. Strange how humans can differ so greatly.

Ok, I am done with my analyizations!

This is quite popular in Montana, regarding fishing licenses, hunting permits. That "men should not have to pay a "tax" to the government in order to get food to survive.

That does make some sort of logic. But even if Brooks doesn't want to recognize the United States, and laws. He still killed six people. That is a problem for him. Even "sovereign citizens" can't go around running people over with a car and walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30