GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is very far from stupid and knows he will be convicted. He will probably just start mumbling some jurisdiction crap at the reading of the verdict...glare at jury and will proceed to spend his time in prison on his appeal. I think he is enjoying this attention and will do all possible to make it continue. The appeal will go nowhere and hopefully we never see his face again.

Who knows. It is usually a play on their name. Something such as Agent for Darrell Brooks, Executor for Darrell Brooks or Executive Trustee for Darrell Brooks; sometimes just adding a © to the end.

Basically, the flawed premise is the 'government name' is nothing more than the title of a 'shell corporation' which represents the agreement between the individual and the government. People who seek citizenship give up their rights in exchange for the benefits of being a US Citizen. He is saying the government is charging his corporate identity, not him as an individual since he relinquished it to become a Sovereign.

This is quite popular in Montana, regarding fishing licenses, hunting permits. That "men should not have to pay a "tax" to the government in order to get food to survive.

That does make some sort of logic. But even if Brooks doesn't want to recognize the United States, and laws. He still killed six people. That is a problem for him. Even "sovereign citizens" can't go around running people over with a car and walk away.
Was he a sovereign citizen when he was on SSI?

Brooks wrote to the jurist that he had mental health issues for which he received S.S.I. benefits, presumably referring to Supplemental Security Income. He had received these benefits since he was a child and "was deemed disabled by the Federal Government," he wrote.

"The reason my benefits were stopped, was because I was getting incarcerated," he continued. "My benefits were scheduled to start back up in May of last year, at which time I would have been able to pay my support. This did not happen because I was incarcerated from Feb. – May 31st of last year."

Wow so Mama Woods went out of her way to help LE! She served up her son on a platter! And she can’t be bothered to show up in court for emotional support. I get that what he did was heinous but most defendants have their mama’s at their back!

I’m worn out by DB’s shenanigans (objecting to every question) and haven’t been able to focus on this morning’s direct exam. Now he’s cross examining about nothing!

He has asked so many objections and added so much unnecessary commentary that the court had to go to the bullpen for a different court reporter today. I hope the previous one went to the spa today for some R&R.

sorry to interrupt. could someone provide link to live stream? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member