GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wasted my lunch break watching his nonsense. Oh my! He's a trainwreck today. I'm afraid this will not end well. Back to work I go but I'll be reading y'all's play by play. Thank y'all for the continuous updates!

Wow prosecutor and judge have both had ENOUGH! Judge is being more firm with him! It’s about dang time! This is the attitude she needed to take with him from Day 1!

Wow prosecutor and judge have both had ENOUGH! Judge is being more firm with him! It’s about dang time! This is the attitude she needed to take with him from Day 1!
I am amazed she continues to argue with him, but what are her choices? Wonder how another judge would deal with him.

Speaking from some personal experience again ( while we wait for trial to resume) dealing with a child with Oppositional Defiance Disorder/ Conduct Disorder is the extreme of exhausting. They push buttons continuously, on full steam....attempting to wear you down until you give in. My personal experience was horrific. It was living life in an exhaustive state.

Thankfully, I received help and training, and had much support to put my child ( and Me) back on the right track. It was two years of hard work to correct our behaviors. It's obvious that Brooks mother never had that opportunity, or if she did, she chose the give in path instead.

Watching Judge Jen attempt to deal with Brooks is giving me flashbacks.

I am really wondering what will happen next? I don't know how you can turn him loose for an opening? He has 6 witnesses lined up for today...will we see any? I hope this trial does not unravel in the final phase.

They’re back. Time for the circus to resume…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grandma great