GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow so Mama Woods went out of her way to help LE! She served up her son on a platter! And she can’t be bothered to show up in court for emotional support. I get that what he did was heinous but most defendants have their mama’s at their back!
big question will she show up at sentencing phase which I expect to be quick and ask for mercy for her "mentally ill" son? She just might.

Wow so Mama Woods went out of her way to help LE! She served up her son on a platter! And she can’t be bothered to show up in court for emotional support. I get that what he did was heinous but most defendants have their mama’s at their back!
Yes, and she seems to have been supportive of him over the years. The fact that she’s not there speaks to the enormity of this case, and to her recognition of her son‘s actions. She may always love him as a son, but she can no longer stand by him.

A mother’s love can only go so far. Mass homicide crosses the line.

If my observations are correct, I applaud her for that.

jmo

IMO
The judge‘s sweet, sing-song way of saying “overruled” has made the enormous amount of objections in this trial somewhat bearable.
Catching up now. What patience and tolerance judge has. I didn't realize she was dealing with this abuse from Brooks day after day.

Yes, and she seems to have been supportive of him over the years. The fact that she’s not there speaks to the enormity of this case, and to her recognition of her son‘s actions. She may always love him as a son, but she can no longer stand by him.

A mother’s love can only go so far. Mass homicide crosses the line.

If my observations are correct, I applaud her for that.

jmo
I believe he said in the interrogation they were estranged for a number of years. I have the opposite feeling. They don’t have a good relationship. JMO

Brooks claiming he was unaware video would be shown in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpacerCat