GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he’s starting out with the witness he claims to have no paperwork on. I assume this is to cause trouble.
The state once again comes to his rescue with the info from questioning this guy. They are on team judge. Want this done and if he means helping a killer that is what it will take. Everyone is that confident he will be put away forever.

Is DB trying to say the lead detective LIED because he said he’d seen his mothers backyard and been in the backyard but hadn’t actually talked to the mother?? Really? He doesn’t understand that someone can look at/be in a backyard without talking to the home owner?

Is DB trying to say the lead detective LIED because he said he’d seen his mothers backyard and been in the backyard but hadn’t actually talked to the mother?? Really? He doesn’t understand that someone can look at/be in a backyard without talking to the home owner?
does anyone recall if he said he TALKED to her? Sometimes I am doing other things as I listen.

I thought the detective said he had talked to his mother face to face.Someone correct me if I am wrong please.

I thought the detective said he had talked to his mother face to face.Someone correct me if I am wrong please.
if he did say that I believe him. We know his mother has no problem lying for her son. I would think that would be recorded and documented.

I don’t remember if he said that- that’s why I asked. I can see a detective viewing the backyard without talking to a homeowner. As the suspects mother I think the lead detective would talk to her face to face.

To be honest I don’t think the mother will be credible and will lie for her son. But we’ll have to see.

if he did say that I believe him. We know his mother has no problem lying for her son. I would think that would be recorded and documented.
I agree.It should have been recorded if he did talk to her.I'm still not sure if he said that he had talked to her or had just been to her residence on a few visits.His Mother will lie for him anyways.

Fox 6 reported that Casey went to the home to talk to the mother. I can't copy and paste right now..
I don’t believe a lead detective would lie over something so simple and easy to prove. Any conversations would be recorded and have a record of how the conversation took place. I think the mother will lie and use semantics (another word he doesn’t understand) to please her son.

Judge Dorow gave DB the chance to recall the lead detective and DB responded along the lines of “he knows what he did”.

He does ZERO prep on the witness...just reads the public defender notes. The only prep he did was for that pathetic display of an opening.

I don’t believe a lead detective would lie over something so simple and easy to prove. Any conversations would be recorded and have a record of how the conversation took place. I think the mother will lie and use semantics (another word he doesn’t understand) to please her son.

Judge Dorow gave DB the chance to recall the lead detective and DB responded along the lines of “he knows what he did”.
unfortunately we will have to wait until Monday to get the mother on the stand.. Judge J schedule is at least one day behind.

How is everyone watching the trial? I’m watching live on Court TV (on my tv, not the website). I love Court TV but there seems to be maybe a 10ish minute delay? Is that standard?

He is going to do all possible to delay calling Erica this morning. I think she will be an awful witness for him.
It really disturbs me that a DV abuser is allowed to interrogate his victim as long as he wants, especially in a televised trial. He told the court yesterday he anticipates spending a lot of the court's time with Ms Patterson. I feel awful for her. Is there an emotional support dog in the witness box?

It really disturbs me that a DV abuser is allowed to interrogate his victim as long as he wants, especially in a televised trial. He told the court yesterday he anticipates spending a lot of the court's time with Ms Patterson. I feel awful for her. Is there an emotional support dog in the witness box
It is disturbing but I think so many doors will be opened and my recollection of Erica is she will do all possible to make sure people know the situation. This guy has not one but 3 BABY MAMAS ...oh I hate that term. I bet he has abused them all.

Holding him in contempt of court just stalls the trial and gives him what he wants. He’ll be sent back to jail and then everyone has to wait on HIM to act right. For what it’s worth I’ve read DB told his Mom he was going to stall during phone calls.
Aaaah! That’s why he keeps asking her if she is.

I feel so bad for the families and community that they have to go through this, it’s disgusting!

Unfortunately he has tried to use his erratic disruptive nasty behavior to take precedent over his awful crime of mowing down all those people and killing six. I am sure the prosecutors will bring this trial all back to his crime and the victims during their closing.

It really disturbs me that a DV abuser is allowed to interrogate his victim as long as he wants, especially in a televised trial. He told the court yesterday he anticipates spending a lot of the court's time with Ms Patterson. I feel awful for her. Is there an emotional support dog in the witness box?
Oh, agree. I feel terrible for her. He’s going to toy with her like a cat and mouse. I hope she has adequate support but I don’t think she does.

Oh jeez, it looks like she’s next. I love that the state isn’t bothering to cross examine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper