GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning..he had this all planned out and the rush to judgement is the buzz word of the day. He will do this all day...he is definitely getting these ideas from someone in jail.

Good morning..he had this all planned out and the rush to judgement is the buzz word of the day. He will do this all day...he is definitely getting these ideas from someone in jail.

I don’t understand why people listen to “jailhouse lawyers”? Obviously they are incorrect or they wouldn’t be in jail? It’s completely contradictory!

It seems the only legal research he did was not to invalidate the trial.

Calling his mother may be the single worst decision he has made short of defending himself. I think she is feeding him many of his ideas and is clearly watching this daily.

Why is she not holding him in Contempt of Court?! No one else would get away with this! Arghh!!! :mad:

Holding him in contempt of court just stalls the trial and gives him what he wants. He’ll be sent back to jail and then everyone has to wait on HIM to act right. For what it’s worth I’ve read DB told his Mom he was going to stall during phone calls.

Last edited:
the reason his previous public defenders had some of these people on the list is because they heard HONKING> He mistakenly thinks that will be his defense on intention...he may be right..however the rest of the details these witnesses provide further outline a man set on destruction that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper