GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had no choice but to drive everyone over. He was barricaded into the route and nobody moved out of his way despite the fact that he was blowing his horn. Not to mention he would have never been there had his GF? Not upset him. Its clear it was everyones fault except his.
I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but his behavior today made me google Narcissistic Personality Disorder BBM):

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
  • Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation

Does he have any expert witness him lineup to testify he is mentally unfit?
He chose not to go with that line of defense. Along with choosing to represent himself.

WAUKESHA, Wis.
- Darrell Brooks, 40, on trial starting Monday, Oct. 3 for the November 2021 Waukesha Christmas parade attack that killed six and injured more than 60, withdrew his insanity plea on Sept. 9.

Appearing in Waukesha County court before Judge Jennifer Dorow for a jury status hearing, Brooks changed his plea from not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect. Brooks had entered the insanity plea in June.

I think that after this, the victims should do a civil lawsuit against his mother, who loaned Brooks her car, and against Brooks. No commissary cash for him. 3/4 of his .40 an hour wage should go to compensate his victims.

Morning everyone! I joined after watching this train wreck unfold. I hate how much this evil narcissist Brooks is LOVING having this much attention on him. It bugs me he never says “please” or “thank you” to the clerk for pulling up exhibits! Such a rude, entitled, disrespectful jerk.

I understand Judge Dorow is doing everything in her power to keep the trial going, prevent future appeal issues, and keep the trial as fair as possible but…. she completely lost control of the courtroom. Never in my life have I seen such a circus.

I was thinking last night that prosecution should offer him a new deal. If defense can rest his case before today isover they will give him a honeybun. I hear homey buns are big in prison currency.

I agree. Maybe she looked (and told him) older. Still very unsettling.
bottom line is he has that on his record and my guess he has been on the wrong side of the law many times...that said I don't really care. He was very good on the stand and hopefully his life is going well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member