GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doyoulovemepfg

Former Member
Reaction score
Criminal Complaint 11-23-2021: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/globalassets/circuit-courts/2021cf001848-comp7347101.pdf
———————————————————————————————-

6 dead, 62 people hurt after driver speeds into crowd at Waukesha Christmas parade

WAUKESHA — There have been reports that there is a mass casualty event after a car has driven through a crowd at the Waukesha Holiday parade Sunday evening. The incident was live streamed.

There is large police presence.

It is unclear how many people are injured or if the driver has been apprehended.

This is an ongoing story and will be updated as more information is available

Thread #1
Thread #2

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:

There is nothing that has been released by LE or MSM to suggest that this incident is in any way connected to politics or social injustice issues. Do not bring these issues to the thread. Posters who choose to do so will receive an automatic time out or thread ban.

How is everyone watching the trial? I’m watching live on Court TV (on my tv, not the website). I love Court TV but there seems to be maybe a 10ish minute delay? Is that standard?

Watching it here

I think she is taking the 5 minute cooling off to give me a chance to think reasonably. I will be surprised if he calls her. So much court and jury time wasted. Can you imagine being EP sitting out there waiting. She better hope he is gone for good after this.

FRANKLY I don't think he is going to call her. Not sure what he is up to. I think he wanted her last for some reason. I sure hope the judge stands her ground and is fully within her rights to demand he call her NOW> I don't know the law but assume she has that right. Based on what I have seen here not sure pro-se (pro-per to DB) should have ever been allowed here.
Brooks is saving E for last because it's a power move. E has to wait, and worry. It's the only power he has now to control.

How is everyone watching the trial? I’m watching live on Court TV (on my tv, not the website). I love Court TV but there seems to be maybe a 10ish minute delay? Is that standard?

I'm watching here at the moment (but I switch around)

5 minutes are long gone...I wonder if she is checking her legal position on this one although it was clear this would happen

He had every opportunity to tell the DAs which witnesses he wanted to call on each day and in which order. He chose not to do so. I get it, he doesn't have to cooperate in his prosecution.

But, he can not now complain that the DA called them out of order. His abdicated his power to compel witnesses at particular times on particular dates. Sorry, Mr. Brooks.

Call of fold. Just like poker.

Why did he drive through the parade?

On Nov. 21, 2021, Brooks was allegedly fleeing the scene of a fight near White Rock School.

also

In the prosecutor's opening statement, Assistant Waukesha County District Attorney Zach Wittchow literally set the scene of the prosecution's case, focusing on the deaths and injuries that occurred on Main Street in the late afternoon hours of Nov. 21, 2021.

He said Brooks "left that crime scene because he was fleeing from another one," angrily driving into the parade route less than a mile from the other incident at Frame Park. "He hit the gas on his red Ford Escape and used it as a battering ram over and over again, striking men, women and kids."

He was extremely threatening to the judge, standing up screaming flailing his arms around. Unacceptable!!

The judge needs to take control. Put him in the other room, he can asks questions from there.

The guard behind him is now standing up with him.

This judge is doing everything in her power to avoid a mistrial or an appealable error. She is putting up with a lot of nonsense and disrespect to achieve that goal. Bravo!

Mr. Brooks thinks his arguments have merit because she banters back and forth with him. A lawyer would be shut down and quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingina30