GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That’s not what it looks like. He has offered no defense or reasoning. He got into an argument with his girlfriend, punched/hit her in the face, and then fled the area. The area he was headed towards was a parade. Despite obstacles like barriers in the street, going the wrong way, having cops bang on his suv and windows to stop, and having cops eventually fire at the suv he did not stop and purposefully drove into a parade full of innocent victims. He killed 6 people and hurts dozens.

Then he ditched the suv and tried to get away from the area on foot until he banged on doors and got someone to let him use a phone. He was apprehended by cops on someone’s porch.
nice summary of entire case.

What a joke! This is all about further irritating EP and having her under his thumb. He’s so focused on the incident with E when that’s not what’s gonna get him 6 consecutive life sentences!
Exactly. I hate how perpetrators can use the legal system to re-offend against their victims. She really has nothing to do with this case.

Brooks is the one who was behind the wheel of the SUV. And he was the one who deliberately drove the car recklessly and into a crowd of people. He isn't going for "Insanity defense" or even diminished capacity, which could have been a potential defense INMO. He never should have been behind the wheel of a car.

When I was growing up, my father told me, "if you can't earn the money to buy a car, you probably shouldn't have one.". Apt quote for this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afraid he might get physical in the court. Darrell is agitated and things aren't going his way. He was rocking back and forth on his feet as the jury left just now. He's anticipating a fight.

It’s only 11 am their time and he’s just wasting time. Is she planning to take a lunch break now? Hahhahaha His mother sent the photos. State has jail phone calls stating so.

State calling his behind OUT! Good job prosecutor! That got his goat! Judge closing the cross examination! Good job! Finally!

OMG...I knew this would be bad but it is worse than bad. His mother sent those photos. He has not letters. His mother is really into this and now he is going to call her??????? I think he needs to be in other courtroom for the rest of the trial. This cannot continue.

Brooks just got completely destroyed by the judge and prosecution. Sent to school.

Anyone think the judge isn’t doing a good job now?

Brooks thought he was her equal in arguing laws of evidence! Haha! :D

Last edited:
I had to rewind and watch that last 5 minutes or so!! Hahaha. So good! I love the male prosecutor. I love that he got under DB’s skin! <modsnip: language> !!! Whew!

What a joke! This is all about further irritating EP and having her under his thumb. He’s so focused on the incident with E when that’s not what’s gonna get him 6 consecutive life sentences!

Edited to add - wow he’s trying to attack her as a mother! I knew it!
It's all a joke! He knows what he did that day. E is not responsible for his actions. He is acting so high and mighty and has questioned every witness as if the witness is on trial. Put him in the other court room, judge.

Wait a minute! Is this the 15 yo that is the subject of his sex offense charge in Nevada!?
Yes!! Yes it was!! Let me tell you my jaw DROPPED when the prosecutor pulled those facts out! Finally someone calls DB out. Did you see how MAD he got?? Poor E was groomed her whole life by him. Him going to prison will save her life.

The judge is taking abuse but as soon as he started yelling at the prosecutor she sent him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member