GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court TV commentators have said that legally judge can appoint "standby counsel" and the time has come she needs to do it. They think she might do it to get the trial finished. I hope so.

Court TV commentators have said that legally judge can appoint "standby counsel" and the time has come she needs to do it. They think she might do it to get the trial finished. I hope so.
It is my understanding that if she does, the trial would be delayed.

Mr. Brooks, if you read here, I advise you to simply ask Ms. P if she wrote to you or sent photos to you while you were incarcerated post 11/21/21. If she did, then it is proper to question her credibility as she stated that she has had no contact with you since that time. If you forgot to bring the letter which you allege proves that there was contact, then reserve your right to recall her at another time. This is how to do it.

The photos, without dates or the accompanying letter/envelope with return address, etc. are not ever going to be admissible. You must establish that she sent them. You.

Shut up with the arguing and stop the threatening moves against the judge. Conduct yourself appropriately. Move on and re-call later.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears to me that the only reason the defendant called these witnesses is to get one last wack at his baby momma in public……what a sad excuse for a human bean as he called himself…..just because the state withdrew a charge does not mean the incident related to the charge did not happen. It would seem that the defendant thinks this incident then did not happen and he can badger the witness to prove it was a lie to challenge her credibility. What convoluted thinking the defendant displays in defending himself against the charges that do stand…..my opinion only!

Wasn't there some point earlier where he asked E or said something to the effect of being truthful to law enforcement YET he's on video lying his behind off to them.What gave him the right to question anyone about lying to LE??? <modsnip: language>

It is my understanding that if she does, the trial would be delayed.
Maybe if she does it after lunch the delay would be minimal...until Monday? I think this is going off the rails as another poster indicated and he is getting more and more hostile and uncontrollable. If may be the best way to save the trial.

oh man just joined and it’s the break. I read the posts, but what happened with mom or a 15 yo? Please someone I’m soooo curious.

Wasn't there some point earlier where he asked E or said something to the effect of being truthful to law enforcement YET he's on video lying his behind off to them.What gave him the right to question anyone about lying to LE??? <modsnip: language>
As much experience that the defendant has with the inside of an interrogation room you would assume he knows it’s legal to lie to the accused law breaker……guess he must be a slow learner. I had no idea of his long criminal history until watching the trail and hearing all the charges the judge and prosecutors are trying to help him keep out……my opinion only.

I really enjoyed the prosecutor explaining how far down the road they will go if he tries to defame the witness.

His response, as usual, is that it is not his fault he impregnated a minor.

To sum up his argument: Please believe me while I lie to you.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

I just tuned back in what’s going on? Is the judge just putting everything on record without him in the courtroom?

ETA: judge just said he is in the other courtroom muted so she could put all on record.

Jury time to decision just keeps dropping with every minute of this trial. At least there won't be any surprises with the verdict, or mistrial due to the jury unable to reach a unanimous decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper