GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. His biggest outburst is yet to come.
At least we made it to reading of jury instructions.
Good point about getting this far. I seriously had my doubts about when this day would finally come.

anybody think Mr. Brooks is preparing his closing statement with all that scribbling he is doing? Or a written motion to the court asking that she issue a written opinion on the reasoning behind her denial of his continued insistence of a lack of Subject-matter jurisdiction.

ETA is he still beating his dead horse or finally trying to play by the rules? (rhetorical question we all know the answer)

we are chuggin right along now that defendant is muted and in his auxiliary courtroom (ie timeout safe space)

He is furiously writing something while Dorow reads the jury instructions.
The defendant is probably writing out his objections about the jury instructions which is what he had his chance of doing yesterday……probably throwing in lawful law, sovereign citizens, jurisdiction, certified copy of the judges oaf of office, etc……or maybe the defendant is using this time to jot down his closing…….my opinion only.

i wonder if he is following along or reading bible. Probably bible. I just thought when she gets to something he objects to he might start waving his hands.
I don't believe he is actually reading at all. The Bible is always open to a different section yet there are no bookmarks or dog eared pages and he never moves his eyes or turns any pages.

IMO

I don't believe he is actually reading at all. The Bible is always open to a different section yet there are no bookmarks or dog eared pages and he never moves his eyes or turns any pages.

IMO
The Bible reading would be more believable if it didn’t have a big ole WCJ written in black magic marker on the side……I would assume the WCJ means Waukesha County Jail……..i believe a prisoner is allowed to have his/her personal bible in jail unless they have lost that privilege. I guess his faith is newly found or a prop…….my opinion only.

While I'm sure the jury appreciates the break now, I can only imagine their anxiety upon return. Will they be led in...and out...and in...and out again? What a s#*t show they have to be a part of.

Let's finish this Judge Dorow!

The Bible reading would be more believable if it didn’t have a big ole WCJ written in black magic marker on the side……I would assume the WCJ means Waukesha County Jail……..i believe a prisoner is allowed to have his/her personal bible in jail unless they have lost that privilege. I guess his faith is newly found or a prop…….my opinion only.
To be fair, lets check what the Bible says about believers. Also known as the Fruits of the Spirit.

Charity
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Generosity
Gentleness
Faithfulness
Modesty
Self-control
Chastity

I don't know about you, but I am having trouble checking any of those boxes for Mr. Brooks.

Yep, the Bible is just a prop for him.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics