GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you holding me in contempt"? "Contempt" seems like a trigger word to judge. As soon as he says that, she stops proceedings. Is he needling her to hold him in contempt?

Criminal defense attorney Rachel Fiset joined NewsNation’s “Rush Hour” on Monday to discuss whether she thinks the trial will be delayed.

To that, Fiset said no, recalling Judge Dorow’s strong stance.

Fiset predicts the jury will not believe his story.

“It’s almost a bit of a joke at this point. I have to believe that the jury can’t actually believe what they are witnessing. This is so antithetical to what you think of an organized court proceeding. I think the jury cannot be registering what he’s actually defending because they’re now going to be so boggled down in process,” Fiset said.
Waukesha Parade trial day 16: Brooks banned from calling witnesses

Did judge say yesterday that she is available thru Monday morning? After that, she is unavailable. I wonder if he knows this and is trying to delay until then.
Yes he clearly heard that...it was thru Monday morning...even DB is assuming guilty verdict. I am confident she will want sentencing well before Nov. 21 which will be a rough day for the community but made a bit better by the monster being in prison. I am sure she will make that happen and will do the sentencing so that all have a chance to be heard.

"Are you holding me in contempt"? "Contempt" seems like a trigger word to judge. As soon as he says that, she stops proceedings. Is he needling her to hold him in contempt?
he has repeatedly mischaracterized his "time out" removals to another room as being held in contempt. He is absolutely trying to get her to agree that she has held him in contempt or to actually hold him in contempt so that he can try to illustrate some sort of bias on her part. childish man playing childish games. dude is playing checkers in a chess tournament. MOO

While I have supported the judge during this trial, I do think should not allow him back in until he promises to obey. He continues to refuse to do so.

At this point, I believe the jury has seen enough of his antics. Therefore, protecting him from the jury does not outweigh the importance of a sustained process going forward.

Bring out the jury and let him be who he is.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

While I have supported the judge during this trial, I do think should not allow him back in until he promises to obey. He continues to refuse to do so.

At this point, I believe the jury has seen enough of his antics. Therefore, protecting him from the jury does not outweigh the importance of a sustained process going forward.

Bring out the jury and let him be who he is.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
I think the jury will see quite a finale during state's closing and his own. It promises to seal the deal.

i wonder if he is following along or reading bible. Probably bible. I just thought when she gets to something he objects to he might start waving his hands.

he has repeatedly mischaracterized his "time out" removals to another room as being held in contempt. He is absolutely trying to get her to agree that she has held him in contempt or to actually hold him in contempt so that he can try to illustrate some sort of bias on her part. childish man playing childish games. dude is playing checkers in a chess tournament. MOO
For the past week or so he seems pretty much to be trying to get her to hold him in contempt. I feel certain it has something to do with sovereign citizen junk though I’ve been unable to find anything specific.

I believe that when a person is held in contempt of court they are put in jail until they apologize and agree to not doing what they did to be held in contempt. He wants to be put in the jail and will never comply to whatever the court wants from him for the contempt verdict to be resolved……trial dragged on forever…….my opinion only.

For the past week or so he seems pretty much to be trying to get her to hold him in contempt. I feel certain it has something to do with sovereign citizen junk though I’ve been unable to find anything specific.
I have been thinking the same. Like, WHY is he drilling this contempt issue. She has never held him in contempt nor threatened it, always only to be sent to the aux room.
I commend you, I hadnt even looked yet!...

but it also could just be another stall tactic. Contempt means court is on hold right?
She knew there was no benefit to that, hence why he has been the only one mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member