GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it appears that someone feeds him this info at night...could by mother not sure and he comes in seemingly calm...shuffles his fort around and then pounces. I love the fact that he actually said that many will want to speak at sentencing...don't think he means victims. Apart from his mother would they drag some extended family in there? Has there been anyone there during trial for this guy?

I’m pretty sure the only thing he had researched is how to get off these charges on a technicality.

I’m so done with this judge! At this point I’m more frustrated with her than him. He’s like a broken record, we know what he’s up to. She still won’t acknowledge the futility of giving multiple chances after saying this is the last chance! Gah! JMO
I feel vey differently. I think she has the patience of a saint and is preserving the record for appellate purposes. The more opportunities she affords him to show his hindquarters on the record the better.

I’m so done with this judge! At this point I’m more frustrated with her than him. He’s like a broken record, we know what he’s up to. She still won’t acknowledge the futility of giving multiple chances after saying this is the last chance! Gah! JMO
It’s so frustrating. I totally understand. But she has to give him multiple chances to satisfy law. This man started this trial with the intent to cause a mistrial, frustrate the judge, delay the court, and set up his argument for an appeal. He’s already brought up jury nullification multiple times. This poor judge has to put everything on the record and she has to have precedent to do it. She is doing better this week, clearly she (or her law clerks) researched these types of cases
because she came ready on Monday with relevant case law to back her decisions up.

We’re so close! It’s almost done!

Oh did she make a mistake bringing him back. What is this "dishonor". Does she really think he will just sit there???

Stellar job judge!! Just stellar! There was no way to predict what he was going to do! No way! /sarcasm/

what a waste of time. I expect him to do this a few times but she should just get thru the instructions. Already 930am. This jury no doubt is pretty clear on what is going on having seen some of his behavior first hand.

LOL…..how am I acting in dishonor……somebody needs a dictionary to look up what dishonor means and that entity would not be the court……the jury hasn’t been able to sit down in the jury box yet……my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal