GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it appears that someone feeds him this info at night...could by mother not sure and he comes in seemingly calm...shuffles his fort around and then pounces. I love the fact that he actually said that many will want to speak at sentencing...don't think he means victims. Apart from his mother would they drag some extended family in there? Has there been anyone there during trial for this guy?
shuffles his fort …great analogy.
I was thinking yesterday as he piled the boxes in front of him - what a toddler mindset!!! Those poor bailiffs having to calmly disassemble his “fort”.
I’m so glad it’s all on the record & video.

MOO

Now the prosecution is making disparaging remarks and gestures…….tattle telling on the opposition. Now the defendant is just going to sit and wave for attention. I actually would like to hear the jury instructions……

So far at least another hour lost on his <modsnip: language> and counting in this very busy day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so done with this judge! At this point I’m more frustrated with her than him. He’s like a broken record, we know what he’s up to. She still won’t acknowledge the futility of giving multiple chances after saying this is the last chance! Gah! JMO
I agree beyond bizarre what is happening and every delay makes me nervous that something is going to derail this trial. Judge needs to get this done now...clearly she has the record that will be needed for appeal. She is taking a risk with each delay and recess.

I wonder if all those people the defendant thinks are coming to speak for him at the victim impact hearing before sentencing will help his case or further the prosecutions case like the defendant‘s witnesses at trial? I wonder how many of the defendant’s friends and relatives would like to beg the judge to remove him permanently from their lives……or just not come so nobody knows they know the defendant. my opinion only.

Are any court watchers allowed in the court during all of this in and out?
sure they see the whole thing...only reason for all the back and forth is jury cannot see his shackles. Frankly if I were a juror I would want the assurance that he is secured with them before I would sit in same room with him.

Today is now delayed by at least one hour. I don't think they will get the case until tomorrow morning. Just hope closings are today. Judge needs to be as assertive as yesterday...not sure why she is being so cautious about his sitting there for instructions...you know he hears something he does not like he will blast out...has to be in other room

Today is now delayed by at least one hour. I don't think they will get the case until tomorrow morning. Just hope closings are today. Judge needs to be as assertive as yesterday...not sure why she is being so cautious about his sitting there for instructions...you know he hears something he does not like he will blast out...has to be in other room
At least Court is making a little progress...baby steps. I guess judge just needs to continue this process her way. The end is in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member