GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the link to this interview? I wonder if it's just him or if he's part of a group.
Maybe he's the one who's been feeding the alleged defendant information.
interesting thought....that was so weird with people changing seats behind DB. I think Judge Dorow knows way more about that Reddit and her lack of further immediate concern is based on what she knows.

Do you still have the link to this interview? I wonder if it's just him or if he's part of a group.
Maybe he's the one who's been feeding the alleged defendant information.

It was a little interview with Court TV, all he said was he didn’t think the trial was fair but that the crimes were atrocious. I’m paraphrasing bc I don’t remember correctly but I got the impression he was there to witness the circus, he didn’t say anything in favor of DB and more so advocating for a more fair trial.

Do you think Mom is that smart (as far as legalese?)
Or do you think Mom has helpers?
Also, phone calls are recorded, but I guess discussing legal strategy would of course be allowed. Unless you accidently let the wrong thing slip.
I don't know if mom is involved. But, she might be if it benefited her in some way maybe financially or safety-wise. However, think she would just want to be left alone.

I am so stressed right now. I just want this over, for the sake of all the victims whose lives were ended or inexorably altered that day on November 21st 2021.
My concerns now are with the jurors going forward.

He has an hour to decide to change clothes. Inch by inch... Now he'll need a shower first, and maybe a snack. And oh, call momma. And can i take a nap. Gotta write up a new sign maybe. Boy is shaking in his shoes right now.... Can't wait to see the FIRST guilty and then the 'stare'. And then lets get that Reddit person arrested.

Bets please...will he change into suit for verdict or come out in the orange???? My bet is on the orange. This will be the first time he can't speak at all...will he even stand? This will not be a standard verdict.

He has an hour to decide to change clothes. Inch by inch... Now he'll need a shower first, and maybe a snack. And oh, call momma. And can i take a nap. Gotta write up a new sign maybe. Boy is shaking in his shoes right now.... Can't wait to see the FIRST guilty and then the 'stare'. And then lets get that Reddit person arrested.
I have to wonder how he is planning to sidetrack a verdict??? Refuse to come out???? What will happen???

Watch him try to feign some illness now…
he was wiping his head this morning and seemed low key compared to the usual morning rant. I don't think anything can work to delay the verdict. He may say Mom did not have time to get there but Mom does not want to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams