GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DB is showing he had the Reddit post placed.

As @GhostKitty said above, it favored him.

Now, he wants to stay in the courtroom rather than the jail cell. He is, once again, trying to be in charge for his benefit.

This is just another tactic to escape responsibility of his actions that he has yet to apologize for.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Someone from every injured party's group was called, as examples, the woman with the long dark hair for the dance group and the priest for the Catholic group. They each testified as to the injuries, not to mention the videos showed all of them being run over.
I agree....every group was mentioned. My only disappointment was photos of those killed were not up front and center for closing..more important than the map...in any event I don't think any of this makes a difference other than about strategy which will be debated for years...but probably forgotten with a guilty verdict.

Good morning trial watchers! I am more and more convinced that DB had this Reddit post done so he could ask for a mistrial. This type of personality spends all their time thinking about ways to manipulate people. They don't think about constructive things. This is all they think about.

What did the Reddit post say? I am just finding out about this.
1. The judge is biased against DB.
2. DB didn’t get a chance to plead his case.
3. Doubts about subject matter jurisdiction.
4. Becoming aware of jury nullification.

Also says OP is biased against DB for his horrible acts and OP thinks it’s clear DB wasn’t able to put on a defense, called it a kangaroo court.

Last edited:
Hopefully a verdict is being filled out as we chat....need to shut this circus down soon or something else will come up. The fact that there is a "justice for Darrell" site anywhere indicates that in today's world anything is possible. Very sad.

I agree....every group was mentioned. My only disappointment was photos of those killed were not up front and center for closing..more important than the map...in any event I don't think any of this makes a difference other than about strategy which will be debated for years...but probably forgotten with a guilty verdict.

I'm glad I didn't watch the closing and watched kittens being born instead.

It certainly was an opportune coincidence for that post to pop up when it did. And SO lucky for him to be able to have all his case law ready to go first thing this morning after being so, so tired last night to the point where getting to court by 8:30 seemed like an imposition. He must have been up all night researching. Snort.

I hope LE investigates the heck out of who the poster was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zorboz