GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to refresh myself on the Milwaukee charges. First was shooting at his nephew, then when on bail for that, he assaulted his ex-gf and ran her over at the gas station. Then on top of that, even after a no contact order, he threatened her. Just a small snippet of one of their exchanges:

In a second call that day, Brooks accused the woman of continuing to talk with investigators. She replied they're sending her emails.

“(Expletive), shut your (expletive) mouth. You still can’t humble yourself so if you still talking this dumb (expletive) , I’m gonna do it for you. Either way, you gonna do it yourself and bow down (expletive) or I’m gonna make you. Now which one you want?”

Brooks goes on to say the woman shouldn't be confident about protection "because you on my (expletive) turf, remember that."

He's such an awful human being.

I can’t imagine all the abuse his ex girlfriends have had to endure at his hands. Too many people online throw the word narcissist around too much, I’m not saying he is one but my gawd he ticks all the boxes for one and much much more. His crimes over the years were getting worse and it was obvious by his past records he should have not been allowed to wander amongst us. The abuse of his ex was becoming more dangerous/life threatening and for that alone he should have got a long prison sentence. This could have been avoided if the justice system stopped releasing dangerous people. I’ve been following this from Scotland and my heart hurts for all the families who lost loved ones, have injured children and loved ones, and all the trauma they have been suffering. This monster just cares about himself and I hope the judge gives him a piece of her mind when sentenced after all the he caused in court and shouting, insulting, evil looks etc to the judge. The judge has more patience than me haha.

I can’t imagine all the abuse his ex girlfriends have had to endure at his hands. Too many people online throw the word narcissist around too much, I’m not saying he is one but my gawd he ticks all the boxes for one and much much more. His crimes over the years were getting worse and it was obvious by his past records he should have not been allowed to wander amongst us. The abuse of his ex was becoming more dangerous/life threatening and for that alone he should have got a long prison sentence. This could have been avoided if the justice system stopped releasing dangerous people. I’ve been following this from Scotland and my heart hurts for all the families who lost loved ones, have injured children and loved ones, and all the trauma they have been suffering. This monster just cares about himself and I hope the judge gives him a piece of her mind when sentenced after all the he caused in court and shouting, insulting, evil looks etc to the judge. The judge has more patience than me haha.
I'm hoping EP is brave enough to speak!

Very well said imo

Domestic violence is murder in slow-motion. The victim's death is the natural end of domestic violence, if it is allowed to continue. Domestic abusers also cause 7 out of 10 mass shootings here in the states.

I want to know if my next Tinder date was a sexual offender, and a public list is available for me to find out.
I also would like to find out if he has a history of domestic abuse. But we don't have a PUBLIC list yet for this pattern of behavior in our country.

I follow Dr. Laura Richards, who is a criminal behavioral analyst, former New Scotland Yard, and an international expert on domestic violence, stalking, sexual violence, homicide and risk assessment. She has been trying to get Domestic Abusers tracked (like an extension of the Sex Offender Registry) in the UK. I really hope it happens there and here in the states, as well.

Exactly "justice system releasing dangerous people" happening daily/hourly all over this country. DB should have never been out let alone on $1000 bail??? His mother will have to live with this for the rest of her life. She knew he was dangerous and said he had mental illness and yet just bailed him out to go and do this.

Ya gotta love people

Some people have also sent gifts including a gift certificate for a full body massage, a Wonder Woman coloring book and colored pencils, and flowers.

Wonder Woman!! Haha! Now I have that song in my head!

It will be a battle of the songs in my head, next time we see her in court. ( Nov 15th)
My earlier head song worm had 'Green Onions' playing for Judge Jen. Calm, cool, swag...with a bit of attitude..

Now, it shall battle 'Wonder Woman" !

Ya gotta love people

Some people have also sent gifts including a gift certificate for a full body massage, a Wonder Woman coloring book and colored pencils, and flowers.

I might have one of the bailiffs bring her my therapy dog on my break. They have one of those too. If I can fit in for sentencing, that is. I'd even let her take a stroll with the nice victims advocate lady.

Ya gotta love people

My YouTube thinks I want to keep watching this trial over and over (gotta love auto play). Going back and listening to some of it over again, already knowing the outcome, it is infuriating how disruptive he is. Literally objecting to every question. IMO this Judge deserves so much more for never losing her cool and keeping the record documented as well as she did. I would have lost it.

During one of the cross examinations by Darrell Brooks it was revealed that Judge Dorow signed a search warrant related to the investigation. Is it a possibility that this could cause the verdict to be overturned on appeal?

Does anyone know when he is back in court for when the judge sentences him? I’m looking forward to seeing her throwing all the charges at him, and all the years he will spend in prison for rest of his pathetic life. I hope she tells him what she thinks of him and how he acted in court, and how he is a monster etc etc etc. Also will the victims get to tell him what they think etc? I’m in UK and can’t find when the next court date is.

My YouTube thinks I want to keep watching this trial over and over (gotta love auto play). Going back and listening to some of it over again, already knowing the outcome, it is infuriating how disruptive he is. Literally objecting to every question. IMO this Judge deserves so much more for never losing her cool and keeping the record documented as well as she did. I would have lost it.

Same with me going over parts of the trial again. Some I have watched a few times. The judge handled him perfectly and was professional.

Does anyone know when he is back in court for when the judge sentences him? I’m looking forward to seeing her throwing all the charges at him, and all the years he will spend in prison for rest of his pathetic life. I hope she tells him what she thinks of him and how he acted in court, and how he is a monster etc etc etc. Also will the victims get to tell him what they think etc? I’m in UK and can’t find when the next court date is.
Deputy District Attorney Lesli Boese said they expected 36 victims to speak at sentencing, and she estimated it could take 4 to 4.5 hours. Brooks said "20 or more" people would speak on his behalf. Brooks brought up his Milwaukee court cases and said he was busy preparing for his December trial and noted concern about jeopardizing the Milwaukee cases. He asked for enough time and more information.

"I still have to be prepared," said Brooks. "It would be a big help and a great benefit if I can just have a little more time to tie up the loose ends."

Boese said she wanted sentencing completed before Nov. 21, 2022, the one-year anniversary of the parade attack.

Dorow scheduled sentencing for Nov. 15-16 and said she would make Zoom available for victims/families for this sentencing hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother