GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is too scared to address jurors. He has nothing prepared. He’s just abusing the judge and the process and the victims. She needs to end this now!

Oh geez quit arguing with the defendant……there is never a winner…….only losers…….

Brooks promises he will again be "informing" the jury to nullify that it is their right.

Refuses to acknowledge that he is prohibited from raising that issue in his closing.

Once again she reads the case law about this

BROOKS: Illinois does not prohibit that specifically from closing argument. So you can't use that to make a new law

ME SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS WHILE DESPRATELY SEEKING ALCOHOL: your case will be the one they cite in future, about oh so many things!

This is absolute craziness. He is ruling the proceedings in his own way. I wish they'd get on with it. Obviously he doesn't want to do closing arguments, only to stall the inevitable.

So will verdict watch begin tonight? How is everyone feeling? Will this be a quick verdict or do you think there will be much discussion?

she plans to prohibit his closing based on his forfeiture by his actions and behaviors.

He still states he plans to inform the jury about nullification. now argues that the case law that supports allowing his removal from the courtroom doesn't allow for his forfeiture to present closing.

I told my husband Darrell might "faint" or have some other fake injury today to avoid closing.

What is up with the gallery? People are switching seats like crazy and I always see someone new behind Darrell. I thought that was discouraged while in session?

This gentleman behind Brooks with the glasses on.... I saw an interview with him and he said he was there to make sure Brooks gets a fair trial. I'm pretty sure judge is being overly fair to him, at the cost of the victims. My heart breaks for the loved one's of those deceased, having to deal with this on top of everything else. Bless them and this judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena