GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These last few days have been tedious.
It is so irritating to me that this man, who caused such carnage and pain to so many people, and has not once presented anything in his defense. He is playing ridiculous games that basically is the equivalent of dancing on their graves and bodies. I’m starting to believe in immediate public executions.

This gentleman behind Brooks with the glasses on.... I saw an interview with him and he said he was there to make sure Brooks gets a fair trial. I'm pretty sure judge is being overly fair to him, at the cost of the victims. My heart breaks for the loved one's of those deceased, having to deal with this on top of everything else. Bless them and this judge.
i don't know what the "gentleman's" game plan is but he is wasting his time if he thinks DB is not getting a fair trial.

It’s the three strikes and you’re out game

This gentleman behind Brooks with the glasses on.... I saw an interview with him and he said he was there to make sure Brooks gets a fair trial. I'm pretty sure judge is being overly fair to him, at the cost of the victims. My heart breaks for the loved one's of those deceased, having to deal with this on top of everything else. Bless them and this judge.
But why are people in the gallery moving at all while in session? In my experience they want butts in seats and no distractions. If you leave to go to the bathroom you are not allowed back into the courtroom.

I need a nap after listening to all this word salad…..and maybe a whole bottle of wine……
I am not sure that what the prosecutor has suggested will even start to work….the defendant can and will talk over all of them…..my opinion only.

Oh geez, an hour of this? Nah, he won’t last that long.

DB closing argument:

I won't argue the facts but I will keep saying the prosecution is telling you lies.

Forgive me although I won't admit to anything.

It's been so hard on me, you can't find me guilty.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Objection…sustained…..keeps talking about what was objected and sustained……keeps talking over everybody…….stop this right now judge……my opinion only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member