GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hum Jackson was 8 and DB is going to parade out another of his baby mamas with his 8 year old child????? Not going to sit well with the judge at all. I think it respectful that judge Dorow take the night break and pass sentencing tomorrow. She I think will have some words for him...well thought out but I don't think she will be like the judge in Parkland Shooting running down and hugging the attorneys and families on camera and not one word to Cruz. Judge Dorow is really a class act.

You are correct. His hand over the heart gesture was deceiving.
either theatrics or at break he will need "medical". Honestly there is no remorse or any meaningful understanding of what he has caused for an entire community. I feel sorry for the prison guards that ge stuck with him...he will be a menace even in prison.

I think the goal of state is to get these all done early enough today so his can go ..they know 1/2 of those probably will not happen...I think these people have been advised to keep it to the point and less than 5 min. Just a suggestion I am sure but so far they have all complied. State knows judge will give him the max.

Bruce Harrison

@HarrisonMKE

We're now in 30 min recess, entered abruptly. DA Sue Opper appears to have noticed something. Bailiff ran to front of court, whispered to judge. This was right after Jen Dunn w/ victims assistance read a statement on behalf of a child. Opper would not comment to me in hallway.

11:07 AM · Nov 15, 2022·Twitter Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member