GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no word of "anger"...oh my he has lost his mind as his mother said. He still calls it an "incident" which so trivializes the massacre. I don't know how the victims can stay silent listening to this all about him spiel. So very offensive.

Last edited:
oh i wonder how long this will go on...he is just avoiding the inevitable. I feel like I want to turn it off. Now he says he has not "been able to defend myself". I keep it on hoping it will end soon.

All this talk directly contradicts his behavior during the trial and yesterday. His outbursts and bullying of witnesses. His ridiculous sovereign citizen agenda was so dismissive of the victims and was a game and all about him. The eye rolling and smirks yesterday.
I hope he is truly re-examining his life and God will lead him straight.
But his words today…just don’t cut it for me. I guess I just don’t trust what is coming out his mouth. But God knows, and I trust Him.
He needs the maximum sentence.

i think it spoke volumes today when that young girl wanted to speak about her grandmother as she felt cut off yesterday and he was questioning how she was cut off. The guy has NO remorse and this is just self pity. Will he stop on his own...or will judge have to tell him to wrap it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper