WI WI - Deidre Harm, 21, Wisconsin Rapids, 11 June 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping..read about Revak on the Three Missing Women thread (Springfield, MO) and thought I would check out Revak's other crimes/alleged crimes.

Can't seem to find anything about Revak posted online, past mid-August 2009..right after his suicide. Anyone know anything further, or can ya link me to more info? I've read that he's thought by LE to be a serial killer...have they ever linked him to anything else? Thanks for any information anyone can pass along.

Ryan Peacock who has been listed as a common denominator in various unsolved murders along with his Uncle David Peacock was just arrested and charged with felony "Strangulation & Suffocation". Check out Wisconsin CCAPS. Another coincindence?

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/6-Years-Pass-Since-Missing-Womans-Body-Found-180183681.html

Posted: Tue 11:18 AM, Nov 20, 2012
Reporter: WSAW Staff
Updated: Tue 11:20 AM, Nov 20, 2012

Six years have now passed since a the body of a 21-year-old Wisconsin Rapids woman was discovered by hunters near Port Edwards.

<snipped>
Wisconsin Rapids Police Chief, Kurt Heuer, says they received a tip from a local resident to check out 36-year-old Christopher Revak. A Wisconsin Rapids native, who moved to Missouri.

His description was strikingly similar to the sketch released by police. "Christopher Revak, at that time, was also a suspect in a missing case that ended up where a female bartender went missing in which he was found to be connected to, that we were given a tip that that might be something the agency wanted to look at," says Heuer. And they did.

Wood County Cold Case: Deidre Harm

http://www.waow.com/story/32195479/2016/06/10/wood-county-cold-case-deidre-harm

Wood County investigators continue to search for clues -- ten years after the death of a Wood County woman.

Deidre Harm went out with friends in Wisconsin Rapids on the evening of June 10, 2006 and vanished during the early morning hours.

Months later, hunters found her body in a wooded area.

"We can confirm that Chris Revak was in Wisconsin Rapids the weekend that Deidre went missing," said Capt. Shawn Becker of the Wood County Sheriff's Department.

"Chris is a strong person of interest and we are looking for any information people may have linking him to Deidre Harm," Capt. Becker said.

The sketch of the person last seen with Deidre doesn't even look like Revak.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm176/pleasestandby2/lolitadion_zpsjjrbi45s.jpg

Another Port Edwards, Wood County, Wisconsin case that also remains unsolved (and never properly investigated) is the 1975 death of Lolita C. Dion. She was also found in a wooded area by hunters.

Again I do not know who committed this crime but would like I am sure like all other posters on here just want to see cases solved. He is a composite sketch of the suspect who had a tattoo on left arm:

deidre-harm-suspect.jpg

Deidre Harm | Bonnie's Blog of Crime

Just tried to find the Dead of Night episode but I don't even see it for purchase anywhere.

WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. (WSAW) - The Wood County Sheriff’s Department is reminding the public it’s been 15 years since Deidre Harm was reported missing. Her remains would be found just five months later.

While the only person of interest in the case has also died, the sheriff’s department still holds hope someone will come forward to help solve her murder...

15 years pass in Wood County cold case

KS4WOOMTF5EAPOKU4MQDR7JRP4.jpg

The Wood County Sheriff’s Department is seeking information on the lone suspect’s alleged involvement in the death of Diedre Harm, whose remains were found five months after she vanished in 2006.

“Recently Diedre would have celebrated her 38th birthday,” Wood County Sheriff Shawn Becker said, in a statement. “The family continues to grieve her death and the Wood County Sheriff’s Department would like nothing more than to give them the closure they deserve.”

Police say there are people in the community who hold information that could help the family gain that closure, specifically people with knowledge about a man named Chris Revak.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone
Back