GUILTY WI - Dr. Beth Potter and husband murdered at UW Arboretum, Madison, March 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I mentioned near the beginning of this case that I knew Beth as a child and teen. We attended school together. She was a person nobody would ever expect anyone to want to harm let alone murder.

I go to one of our local parks almost daily on my lunch breaks to clear my head, release some stress and photograph the nature and animals. I find it very calming/relaxing.

Today I discovered this plaque had been placed For Beth and Colin. It sits between two freshly planted young redbud trees. Once they get a little more mature they will be gorgeous every spring when they bloom.

I assume Beth's family is responsible for getting this accomplished and it made me think of them and wonder how they are processing the loss. I continue to think of them and pray for their comfort.
104484348_3085609068171437_5853798547511123938_n.jpg

no link provided as I took the photo myself. It is located in Washington Park's botanical garden section very near to the Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon. Just wanted to share.

I mentioned near the beginning of this case that I knew Beth as a child and teen. We attended school together. She was a person nobody would ever expect anyone to want to harm let alone murder.

I go to one of our local parks almost daily on my lunch breaks to clear my head, release some stress and photograph the nature and animals. I find it very calming/relaxing.

Today I discovered this plaque had been placed For Beth and Colin. It sits between two freshly planted young redbud trees. Once they get a little more mature they will be gorgeous every spring when they bloom.

I assume Beth's family is responsible for getting this accomplished and it made me think of them and wonder how they are processing the loss. I continue to think of them and pray for their comfort.
104484348_3085609068171437_5853798547511123938_n.jpg

no link provided as I took the photo myself. It is located in Washington Park's botanical garden section very near to the Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon. Just wanted to share.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Then he did more than that, he killed them! 19 years old I do not consider a teenager. 18 and above are adults. You can join the army at 18.

Your brain isn't fully developed until you're 25 so that's what I kind of personally consider an adult. Just my two cents. But no matter which way you look at this, you're old enough at 19 to know killing people is wrong. I wonder what evidence they have in this case. I'm sure a lot of text messages between the daughter and the boyfriend.

Your brain isn't fully developed until you're 25 so that's what I kind of personally consider an adult. Just my two cents. But no matter which way you look at this, you're old enough at 19 to know killing people is wrong. I wonder what evidence they have in this case. I'm sure a lot of text messages between the daughter and the boyfriend.
25! I haven't heard that one before! Besides that, your conscience is always there.

In this article's video, there's a clip of Larrue's mother attending a protest march last week to ****** the police. Outrageous as it sounds, she says, "It's time to come together and make a change for our community, for our people, for our youth."
She has the gall to do this and say this, when her son was involved with someone murdering two people! Her son could have told this guy not to do this. He could have stopped him.

She has the gall to do this when her son was involved with someone murdering two people! Her son could have told this guy not to do this. He could have stopped him.
Everyone is responsible for their own actions. Who knows if he could have stopped him? Maybe he DID try to stop him. We have no idea what happened, and won't until the trial.

She has the gall to do this and say this, when her son was involved with someone murdering two people! Her son could have told this guy not to do this. He could have stopped him.

It's kind of interesting, she has another child that was a murder victim (now solved) so support of the police I guess could have gone either way. But she is a local activist for all kinds of causes so I'm guessing that plays into it.

Proof of what I'm saying:

Murdered teen’s mom turns tragedy into action

It's kind of interesting, she has another child that was a murder victim (now solved) so support of the police I guess could have gone either way. But she is a local activist for all kinds of causes so I'm guessing that plays into it.

Proof of what I'm saying:

Murdered teen’s mom turns tragedy into action

Thank you for linking this story.

Unlike Sanford, I don't think that Larrue is a cold blooded killer. His sister's murder probably made hime very angry and frightened, and he pursued the wrong path to cope/protect himself. He followed that path too far and needs to be held accountable, but murder probably isn't in his nature.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back