WI - Girl, 10, stomped head and killed baby boy in panic, Chippewa Falls, 30 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Disagree. There are plenty of large families where one parent has a full-time job and the other parent stays home with the kids. Oodles and oodles of families exist like this.

They have emotionally disturbed children?

Is it just me or is the timeline off?

If it isn't off it is just as alarming ... why was the "daycare provider" outside for 40 min leaving an infant inside alone? That seems like a long time to not be within ear shot of an infant. I mean she only went inside when she saw the 10yr in the window so that means she never heard the baby cry when it fell or was being stomped to death?

Sorry, I’m confused. The daycare provider did call 911 when they found the infant.

10-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Killing Baby In Wisconsin Day Care
Sorry, I thought 911 was the general number for police/ambulance etc and they had just requested an ambulance. I didnt read that it had gone through to the sheriff.

It is phrased very oddly that the doctor then called the Sheriff to say it wasn't an accident, I would have expected the carers to know that already! you'd think it would be obvious.

Sorry, I thought 911 was the general number for police/ambulance etc and they had just requested an ambulance. I didnt read that it had gone through to the sheriff.

It is phrased very oddly that the doctor then called the Sheriff to say it wasn't an accident, I would have expected the carers to know that already! you'd think it would be obvious.

I took it to mean the doctor said the intial drop wasn’t an accident, which is what I believe the girl had told LE. That she accidentally dropped the victim and then stomped on his head because she got scared. But the doctor had reason to believe the accidental drop wasn’t so accidental. JMO

I’m also not sure which carers you are referring to.

The obituary made me cry so hard. He didn't even have a life. He was gone, poof, like that. My heart is broken over his murder.

I can't even imagine his poor parents.....how are they breathing?

I took it to mean the doctor said the intial drop wasn’t an accident, which is what I believe the girl had told LE. That she accidentally dropped the victim and then stomped on his head because she got scared. But the doctor had reason to believe the accidental drop wasn’t so accidental. JMO

I’m also not sure which carers you are referring to.

ohhh I see, I didn't read it that way. I thought the little girl or foster carer tried to say the whole thing was an accident. Your way makes more sense.

I could see running away and hiding but not stomp!!!! I couldn't step on a bug at her age.

She is a ten year old though.

She was already in trouble for going into the house. Then, she went to the baby. Then she picked him up. Then she dropped him.

She knew she was going to be in BIG trouble at this point regardless of what she did next. She had passed the point of no return. I can see how she panicked and thought if l do this, that will be the end of it. It can't get any worse.

Just catching up on the articles about her in court. I can't believe they handcuffed a 10 year in court. I mean, really??

She's being tried as an adult, and adults are cuffed. The question is, should she be tried as an adult. Does she understand the gravity of her actions. This is not just a question of age.

She's being tried as an adult, and adults are cuffed. The question is, should she be tried as an adult. Does she understand the gravity of her actions. This is not just a question of age.

She is 10 so no IMO. She is a child. I just find it absurd. A kid is either a kid or not, I don't see how they can be charged as an adult when they aren't one.
Even if she understands I don't get why that means she should be tried as an adult.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back