WI - Girl, 10, stomped head and killed baby boy in panic, Chippewa Falls, 30 Oct 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe I've seen Jaxon's picture posted on here - I hope it's okay! Cute little boy!

6344120-6403219-Paramedics_arrived_at_the_daycare_center_to_find_Jaxon_unrespons-a-1_1542625269233.jpg

She is a ten year old though.

She was already in trouble for going into the house. Then, she went to the baby. Then she picked him up. Then she dropped him.

She knew she was going to be in BIG trouble at this point regardless of what she did next. She had passed the point of no return. I can see how she panicked and thought if l do this, that will be the end of it. It can't get any worse.

The doctor said it wasn’t an accident though. Which could mean the initial dropping of the baby wasn’t an accident. Sorry, but 10 years old is old enough to know not to stomp on a baby’s head.

Why did she pick the baby up in the first place?

The doctor said it wasn’t an accident though. Which could mean the initial dropping of the baby wasn’t an accident. Sorry, but 10 years old is old enough to know not to stomp on a baby’s head.

Why did she pick the baby up in the first place?

I didn't say dropping the baby was a accident. I am not defending her actions. I was putting myself I the shoes of a child, who in all probability, knew what she was doing was wrong. We can't think 'what would l do?' because we are rational adults with the benefit of experience.

I agree, in many countries the criminal age of responsibility is 10. This is the age they can be charged with a crime because it is assumed they are capable of criminal intent. In some countries, it's lower than 10.

We don't know, yet, if this particular girl knows the difference between right and wrong. There could be extenuating circumstances that have inhibited her development.

Last edited:
In the Slenderman attempted murder case, the two 12-year-olds were tried as adults. The case was also in Wisconsin. Both girls were sent to the state psychiatric hospital after arranging plea deals.
Slender Man stabbing - Wikipedia

"The girl is said to suffer from severe emotional problems..." per Inside Edition.
Grieving Father Says He Can't Forgive 10-Year-Old Accused of Killing His 6-Month-Old Baby

The girl's story makes no sense. She fears punishment for picking up and dropping the baby making him cry - so she chooses to stomp on his head and kill him. Even for a 10-year-old, that makes no sense. We are to believe she thought there would be no punishment for stomping on him? I don't believe anything she says as to her motive. She may not understand herself or be able to appropriately express herself, but her actions suggest jealousy and rage for the baby.

JMO Her brain isn't wired correctly. She needs medication and therapy, as an in-patient, for a very long time.

Her current situation is practically solitary confinement, so she will be better off if they just quickly adjudicate this case. Interferences from those who want her sent home with a lollipop and a hug with a warning to never stomp on another baby are perhaps well-intended, but actually harm her further by not getting her into a stable, psychiatric enviroment as fast as possible.

I didn't say dropping the baby was a accident. I am not defending her actions. I was putting myself I the shoes of a child, who in all probability, knew what she was doing was wrong. We can't think 'what would l do?' because we are rational adults with the benefit of experience.

I agree, in many countries the criminal age of responsibility is 10. This is the age they can be charged with a crime because it is assumed they are capable of criminal intent. In some countries, it's lower than 10.

We don't know, yet, if this particular girl knows the difference between right and wrong. There could be extenuating circumstances that have inhibited her development.
If she doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, why did she give the excuse of fear of punishment? Why did she lie?

If she doesn't know the difference between right and wrong, why did she give the excuse of fear of punishment? Why did she lie?

She's a fostered child. Why was that?

Abused kids have a very warped view of the world. I read a case about a 2 yo in foster care who begged to go home to her dad, even though he was regularly beating the hell out of her. Because for her, that was normal. Sitting down and eating meals, playing games, getting hugs, she could not deal with. That was not her normal. Without intervention until the age of 10, do you think she would have had a good sense of right and wrong?

Abused kids have a very warped view of the world. I read a case about a 2 yo in foster care who begged to go home to her dad, even though he was regularly beating the hell out of her. Because for her, that was normal. Sitting down and eating meals, playing games, getting hugs, she could not deal with. That was not her normal. Without intervention until the age of 10, do you think she would have had a good sense of right and wrong?
We don't know why she was removed to foster care. We don't have any evidence that she was abused. Both biological parents went to her Nov. 5 hearing, so that shows they are committed to her welfare.

I hear what you are saying, but abuse at home is not always causative.

For some reason society can accept that children are born on the autism spectrum, with dyslexia, developmentally disabled , deaf, and so on, but society has blinkers on regarding children who are emotionally disturbed, violent, thought disordered. Maybe she has a form of childhood schizophrenia.

We don't know why she was removed to foster care. We don't have any evidence that she was abused. Both biological parents went to her Nov. 5 hearing, so that shows they are committed to her welfare.

I hear what you are saying, but abuse at home is not always causative.

For some reason society can accept that children are born on the autism spectrum, with dyslexia, developmentally disabled , deaf, and so on, but society has blinkers on regarding children who are emotionally disturbed, violent, thought disordered. Maybe she has a form of childhood schizophrenia.

Yes it's all speculative at the moment, it's for the justice system to decide her level of empathy, intelligence and background factors that may have a bearing.

I think it's really hard for us to understand why children kill other children. We always try to look for a reason why. Thinking of the James Bulger case, everyone thought the kid who had the worse background and lied through his teeth must have been the ringleader. 25 years on and it's actually the kid who showed remorse at the time, told the truth (eventually) and had a loving abeit divorced family that is back in jail for child *advertiser censored* offences. For some reason, that kid was disturbed and has not been rehabilitated in the intervening years.

Exactly. She knew what she did in the first place (going inside, picking up the baby) was wrong. Otherwise she wouldn’t worry about being punished. I do not buy that she doesn’t know right from wrong. IMO Something is deeply wrong with this girl, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t know what she did was wrong.

I am curious why her bio parents were allowed to be with her in court if she was taken out of their care.

Parents who have had children removed may be allowed to see them in supervised visitation. The parents may be working a reunification plan.

The courts do not place children in foster care easily. It is expensive, for one thing,

I am curious why her bio parents were allowed to be with her in court if she was taken out of their care.

I did have s thought.

They aren't always put in care because of neglect. Sometimes it's because the parents can't cope with them and need a break. Respite, kind of thing.

It's going to be interesting to see this one develop. It's a pity it ever had to, though.

I did have s thought.

They aren't always put in care because of neglect. Sometimes it's because the parents can't cope with them and need a break. Respite, kind of thing.

It's going to be interesting to see this one develop. It's a pity it ever had to, though.

A ton of parents need a break. I’d say like 9 out of 10 parents I know need a break. None that I know have had their kids end up in foster care because of it. If our system really places kids in foster care because their parents need a break, then wow.

A ton of parents need a break. I’d say like 9 out of 10 parents I know need a break. None that I know have had their kids end up in foster care because of it. If our system really places kids in foster care because their parents need a break, then wow.

Apologies I didn't mean parents who need a break. I mean parents of kids with problems who are in the verge of not coping. Certainly it does happen in the UK, if the parent ia struggling to cope with their behaviour, although granted it is unusual.

Maybe she has a form of childhood schizophrenia.

The likelihood of Childhood Onset Schizophrenia being her problem is extremely low. It isn't even wildly accepted as a diagnosis, because childhood onset goes against the whole idea of what Schizophrenia is. Nor does it mean that the subject would be violent.

I get what you're saying, there is precedence for a child being tried as an adult and that she no doubt probably does need long term heavy duty psych care, but stomping on a baby's head in the head of the moment isn't exactly the same as plotting some Slenderman related BS murder, like those two clowns did. This was obviously an impulse issue. 10 year olds don't truly have the understanding that death is forever. By 18, you should have a good understanding of function of life. 10? Doubtful, even more doubtful if she's mentally ill.

She needs treatment. I have a feeling the involved parties know she needs treatment.
But I think there's an element of optics going on here on account of it being a baby, so it's "more sympathetic" and going in hard on her is the idea to satiate the outrage mobs.

She sounds evil. When you panic, you don't stomp on the head of a baby.
I have custody of my 8 yr old niece (since she was 1) as she gets older she has gotten worse...shes a psychopath, its genetic also...if i turn my back to her even for a second Out the corner of my eye i will see one of my dogs flying threw the air....I had to put up security cameras in my home...I was watching my 7 month old grandson one day and i needed his binkie....he was n the living room, I needed his binkie which was literally 3 seconds away and as soon as my back was turned He starts screaming crying louder....I turn around and said omg what did u do to him? I didn't touch him she says...sure enough the video shows her running over to him squeezing his stomach n shaking him and she still denied it....she said because he wouldnt stop crying.. that's only a few examples to the hundreds I have. these type of kids have zero remorse, they know what they are doing they are very manipulative...when I saw the little girl crying in court my first thought was save yourself the hassle of the fake tears and the I care emotions....they dont care, no punishment phases them... nothing!! And they will do it again if given the chance!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back