WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look at the pictures, the boy's face looks...off. His eyes are really far apart. But according to comments here, a lot of people think he looks like an average kid. But if I saw him in real life, I would say that he's distinctive looking. This is a dumb question, but did ICE purposely stretch out of his face in the picture or does it look like that due to the blur?

I did a google search on Taylor Druyor. Found a myspace page for him. Photo looks like the reported missing Taylor. I'm sure LE has looked at this and tracked down the listed friends.

It was nobody here, and the pics are way too graphic even tho they are blurred, they are horrible, horrible pics! :*(

Anyway it was down in the comments on one of the articles,the link to these stills someone got from the video.

I honestly think LE needs to investigate whoever uploaded those photos, to find out how they were able to find the video in the first place!

Oh, okay. I was wondering in the heck someone found video/additional stills.

I'm thinking that the kid is not a missing child but is the son of, or in the care of perps. If he's been raised in this, it would not be unusual for him to be forced to engage in sex acts. That happens all the time in child sex slave rings. Some years ago, I posted on a board where mind control and SRA were discussed. A couple of adults told of childhood experiences where they were taken to military bases, as small children, and made to take part in horrible things. These people's own families were involved. Then there's the Franklin Cover Up and Johnny Gosch and some kids were abducted or "provided" (by Boystown) never broke free and remained in *advertiser censored*.

I do not think the unknown boy is Taylor. Taylor's eyes do not turn up at the outside corners and the unknown boy's do. That's not a facial feature that ever changes.

With the range saying he could be up to 19, that means if he was 18 or 19 there is nothing illegal with him being in *advertiser censored*? It could be one of those sick videos where older people who look younger pretend to be youths and being controlled possibly?
Perhaps the age range depends on the original date of the video. If it can be up to say, two or three years old, then he could be at the higher age range now but wasn't when the thing was filmed, making the video child *advertiser censored*. Perhaps?

Perhaps the age range depends on the original date of the video. If it can be up to say, two or three years old, then he could be at the higher age range now but wasn't when the thing was filmed, making the video child *advertiser censored*. Perhaps?

I believe people said the unknown boy is engaging in obscene acts with a little girl. This is a kiddie *advertiser censored* ring.

When I look at the pictures, the boy's face looks...off. His eyes are really far apart. But according to comments here, a lot of people think he looks like an average kid. But if I saw him in real life, I would say that he's distinctive looking. This is a dumb question, but did ICE purposely stretch out of his face in the picture or does it look like that due to the blur?

Yes, it is a bad picture.

While he does have relatively wide set eyes, it is not as extreme as it appears in that particular image.

ETA: We can all speculate on why they chose the still they did, but I don't think it was intentionally distorted. In some of the stills he looks that way, but in others he doesn't.

I believe people said the unknown boy is engaging in obscene acts with a little girl. This is a kiddie *advertiser censored* ring.

What do you mean "this is a kiddie *advertiser censored* ring" how do you know?

Did you watch the video or find a different video or something?

Alright, now I see it was the NBC link where this crap was linked to an Image Shack acct. If anyone still has that, DON'T CLICK ON THAT. I sure didn't and never would. Not only can't something awful be unseen, that stuff is criminal. That said, I think it being uploaded to Image Shack may help track down these filthy lowlife monsters.

What do you mean "this is a kiddie *advertiser censored* ring" how do you know?

Did you watch the video or find a different video or something?

No, I didn't watch any video nor did I see the obscene stills (and I wouldn't). I'm going by what's been said here. It's OBVIOUS what this is and why the feds put out this info.

Alright, now I see it was the NBC link where this crap was linked to an Image Shack acct. If anyone still has that, DON'T CLICK ON THAT. I sure didn't and never would. Not only can't something awful be unseen, that stuff is criminal. That said, I think it being uploaded to Image Shack may help track down these filthy lowlife monsters.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but the person who uploaded those pics to imageshack isn't the person who needs to be "tracked down".

The person who subjected themselves to that video and then carefully blurred the images in order to help find the kids and protect both them and us in the process, is not a "filthy lowlife monster", in fact they are kind of a hero.

Maybe I have more respect for him because I subjected myself to his imageshack images in order to help people here get a better view of his face and the basement without having to be subjected to what I was.

Or maybe I don't understand what you mean. :/

Maybe his face looks odd because they had to (what I call) pixelate things out of his face, or fill in the blanks. Maybe there is something else going on in the video, in his face, that they sure as hell can't release to the public. OR maybe it's just the best they could get with what they had to work with that they didn't want people to see.
Does anyone remember the photos (I think it was the Canadians) released when they pixelated the girl right out of the photos and said, 'here are photos of a hotel room, and game room, does anyone recognize the hotel?' People said OMG! That's Disney World.

I just remembered I have an article bookmarked.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Primetime/LegalCenter/story?id=1364110#.T-gBTd3x5vk

Perhaps this is a similar situation

No, I didn't watch any video nor did I see the obscene stills (and I wouldn't). I'm going by what's been said here. It's OBVIOUS what this is and why the feds put out this info.

?

Well, not all child *advertiser censored* originates from some kind of "ring".

Sometimes it is just a stupid kid making bad choices because he was allowed to use the internet unsupervised, stumbled onto some *advertiser censored* sites, started talking to people via webcam, and one night let some pervert talk him into doing things with his little sister.

Just sayin'.

Yes, child *advertiser censored* usually does get shared among perverts, so if that is what you mean by a "ring" then I guess.

But... there is no evidence that anyone was forced to do anything in this video that we are talking about.

Again, unless someone has actually seen the video and knows something I don't?

Maybe his face looks odd because they had to (what I call) pixelate things out of his face, or fill in the blanks. Maybe there is something else going on in the video, in his face, that they sure as hell can't release to the public. OR maybe it's just the best they could get with what they had to work with that they didn't want people to see.

Nope. His face just looks that way in some of the shots because it is a crappy web camera. And as I demonstrated by the pics I posted, there were plenty of other better shots of his face that had nothing illegal/offensive happening in the frame.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying but the person who uploaded those pics to imageshack isn't the person who needs to be "tracked down".

The person who subjected themselves to that video and then carefully blurred the images in order to help find the kids and protect both them and us in the process, is not a "filthy lowlife monster", in fact they are kind of a hero.

Maybe I have more respect for him because I subjected myself to his imageshack images in order to help people here get a better view of his face and the basement without having to be subjected to what I was.

Or maybe I don't understand what you mean. :/

I thought you blurred the images. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So, the Image Shack acct has only the blurred images? How in the hell did the person with the Image Shack locate that video??? Maybe it's posted on 4 Chan?

Does anyone remember the photos (I think it was the Canadians) released when they pixelated the girl right out of the photos and said, 'here are photos of a hotel room, and game room, does anyone recognize the hotel?' People said OMG! That's Disney World.

I just remembered I have an article bookmarked.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Primetime/LegalCenter/story?id=1364110#.T-gBTd3x5vk

Perhaps this is a similar situation

I remember that case and how the bedspread identified the location. At the time, I was deep into researching mind control and Disney is INFAMOUS for being involved that stuff.

?

Well, not all child *advertiser censored* originates from some kind of "ring".

Sometimes it is just a stupid kid making bad choices because he was allowed to use the internet unsupervised, stumbled onto some *advertiser censored* sites, started talking to people via webcam, and one night let some pervert talk him into doing things with his little sister.

Just sayin'.

Yes, child *advertiser censored* usually does get shared among perverts, so if that is what you mean by a "ring" then I guess.

But... there is no evidence that anyone was forced to do anything in this video that we are talking about.

Again, unless someone has actually seen the video and knows something I don't?

From what I understood in the previous thread, this video was something uncovered in a pedophile/kiddie *advertiser censored* sting. That means it's been traded in pedo circles and it's from some pedophile ring. And, NO, kids who are not under the force of some pervert, or raised and molested by perverts, do NOT molest their little sisters on webcams or anyplace else.

I thought you blurred the images. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So, the Image Shack acct has only the blurred images? How in the hell did the person with the Image Shack locate that video??? Maybe it's posted on 4 Chan?

Nope, I haven't actually seen the video or any unblurred images.

I took screenshots of "safe" parts of the blurred images to put on here so others could see the better shots of his face and the basement safely without having to see anything bad or further exploiting the kids.

As to how he located it... I don't know. Someone on the old thread here did say "The video is on 4chan".

Well, maybe the 4 Chan peeps will help find this kid. I know that place has both creeps and good people and they're all computer wizards and hackers.

From what I understood in the previous thread, this video was something uncovered in a pedophile/kiddie *advertiser censored* sting. That means it's been traded in pedo circles and it's from some pedophile ring. And, NO, kids who are not under the force of some pervert, or raised and molested by perverts, do NOT molest their little sisters on webcams or anyplace else.

Not all child abuse happens in a "ring".
Kids do molest other kids even if they aren't forced to do so.

They also can get carried away with the "show me yours I'll show you mine" or "playing doctor" etc.

And in this day and age when *advertiser censored* is so very easily accessible , there are in fact instances when children become sexualized that way, without actually being "raised and molested by perverts".

While I would agree ( and have said from the very beginning) that most molesters were abused themselves. That isn't ALWAYS the case.

Of course it is possible this was part of some ring. And it is even probable that he was molested at some point himself. But we don't know that for sure.

And when you say "This is a child *advertiser censored* ring." it sounds authoritative as though you know this to be fact. I don't think that we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaliaDelilah