WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Sleuthsayers, but I totally disagree with everything you've said. This is kiddie *advertiser censored* that was uncovered in some other other bust. It's been sold or traded among pedophiles. That's organized crime. People that upload/download, sell and share this stuff are in PEDOPHILE RINGS.

I'm really curious where you're coming up this BS about kids molesting other kids (not 'playing doctor') in some kind of vacuum, and how you think this unidentified teen would be molesting a little girl, on video, and then uploading and swapping it, without this being part of a child *advertiser censored* ring.

Brothers and sisters who molest younger siblings is something that is way more common then allot of people realize.

This person does not look like a victim to me at all. If he looks scared to some people it's because he is most likely scared of getting caught.

leanaí;8087714 said:
Brothers and sisters who molest younger siblings is something that is way more common then allot of people realize.

Then you can bet they were molested themselves and it's 'all in the family'. IOW, systemic and generational abuse. That is RITUAL ABUSE.

This person does not look like a victim to me at all. If he looks scared to some people it's because he is most likely scared of getting caught.

It's quite possible if this kid was raised in this kind of abuse that he is now a willing abuser.

Then you can bet they were molested themselves and it's 'all in the family'. IOW, systemic and generational abuse. That is RITUAL ABUSE. It's quite possible if this kid was raised in this kind of abuse that he is now a willing abuser.

You do not have to be molested to become a molester. Why not do some research and find out for yourself how common sibling abuse is.

If he was molested and is in turn molesting because of it I do not feel sorry for him at all. Once you cross that line you are no longer the victim.

Sorry, Sleuthsayers, but I totally disagree with everything you've said. This is kiddie *advertiser censored* that was uncovered in some other other bust. It's been sold or traded among pedophiles. That's organized crime. People that upload/download, sell and share this stuff are in PEDOPHILE RINGS.

I'm really curious where you're coming up this BS about kids molesting other kids (not 'playing doctor') in some kind of vacuum, and how you think this unidentified teen would be molesting a little girl, on video, and then uploading and swapping it, without this being part of a child *advertiser censored* ring.

Thats what I was asking you originally, if you meant that it was passed around among some "ring".
I thought when you said "This is a child *advertiser censored* ring" you had some kind of evidence that such a ring had orchestrated the video.

I thought I already explained this but maybe I thought better and deleted it but here goes again...

In the video... the boy is obviously communicating with someone online who is very likely watching the whole thing live as the boy streams it with his webcam. It seems as though he is doing things as requested by someone(s) watching live, who could very easily have been a complete stranger, just like most internet interactions. However it is also possible that he thought he was only sharing it with his buddies and one of them uploaded it to a *advertiser censored* site, and multiple strangers downloaded it from there, etc.

Anyway, because we can see that the boy is online and using a webcam, it is technically possible that the boy himself never had to actually "record" or "upload" anything himself.

Once again, if one has seen the pictures... a LOT of information can be gleaned that puts a lot of this wild speculation to rest for the most part.

It isn't at all what one imagines when they first see the dark grainy webcam pic. Terribly sad in it's own right, just not exactly the scenario one imagines at first.

Sleuth, how do you know what's in the video?

Sleuth, how do you know what's in the video?

The images are from the video. They are of everything that happens surrounding the released photo. I think it was just misspeaking when saying the "video".

Also, though I would think most children that abuse other children were victims at first, it is not always the case. Rapist weren't always raped first. Some children do have their wiring mixed up. This kid may have felt he was bragging by doing this on line.

It is hard to know what is behind this without the sound. We don't know if he was prompted or even if he was just taping it with his web cam. Also when I first thought he was a victim I felt sorry and overwhelmed with sympathy for him. After seeing the images I hated him and wished him physical harm. I was really angry at this kid. It is hard to know what is what when you are repulsed by someones actions.

Ok I'm probably off on another fruitless tangent but...

I am kind of hooked on thinking this one kid is him... but...a lot of time would have to have passed between the video and now. More than two years I think.

And they said that that tshirt has only been around for about 2 years right?

Can anyone recap for me what we know for sure about when that tshirt was issued?

I am almost positive a poster in the original thread submitted both Taylor Druyor and Tyler Schadweiler to the tipline as possible matches. Hopefully someone can confirm that.

I'm so confused. :waitasec:

So, just to be clear ... this youth has not been officially identified correct?

Since it is still a major story on CNN and others, I believe he has not yet been identified. I think that once he is all images of him will be pulled immediately and we probably won't hear much after that. I remember this happening in another case with a little girl whose image they found in a child *advertiser censored* stash. As soon as they found out who she was all of her images were pulled from everywhere for her protection.

I thought you blurred the images. Sorry for the misunderstanding. So, the Image Shack acct has only the blurred images? How in the hell did the person with the Image Shack locate that video??? Maybe it's posted on 4 Chan?

That is exactly why I posted both comments and the imageshack link to the NCMEC Cyber tip line. They were distributing child *advertiser censored* on a MSM news site. They didn't come across that video innocently. There were ways to show the boys face by cropping without even including the girl at all, instead of just blurring her face.

We will be returning the first thread on this case sometime today. We need to review the photos that were not released by LE and they will most likely be removed. Please continue on. There has been some excellent sleuthing in this case.

Thank you all.

They didn't come across that video innocently. .

That is quite the baseless accusation.

They posted extensive warnings on the comment and went to the trouble of blurring multiple pictures in an attempt to help find the kids.
They didn't have to blur anything at all.

And this is why people who might be able to help, often don't freaking bother.

It isn't worth being personally attacked.

I guess I don't understand how you can post OR host stills from this video without being complicite in viewing or distributing child *advertiser censored*, which is illegal. I would think the only people who can view these videos or stills legally are agents in performing their job duties (and as an aside, how do they keep their sanity, doing that job?). The internet and it's long, long memory make these situations so difficult to manage.

That is quite the baseless accusation.

They posted extensive warnings on the comment and went to the trouble of blurring multiple pictures in an attempt to help find the kids.
They didn't have to blur anything at all.

And this is why people who might be able to help, often don't freaking bother.

It isn't worth being personally attacked.

They distributed child *advertiser censored*. It doesn't really matter if they blurred anything, its still child *advertiser censored* that they were still distributing. They got the stills from the video, which was posted as child *advertiser censored*. If they reported it as child *advertiser censored* then they took appropriate measures and have nothing to worry about, but that is for LE to decided and I reported it because that is exactly what should happen when anyone comes across child *advertiser censored* - not distribute it to more people.

I knew there was child prostitution in America but never realized it was this huge. Disturbing in so many ways but I am so glad they are cracking down on it and putting these sickos away for life. It is unbelievable how many busts have happened recently. Google shows all sorts of links for busts if anyone is interested.

Sadly, through the internet, it is a global issue, not just within our borders. The boy in this video could be anywhere in the world. :(

The above referenced case with the Ukrainian man arrested is based out of New Jersey because that is the jurisdiction involved in prosecuting.

Ok I'm probably off on another fruitless tangent but...

I am kind of hooked on thinking this one kid is him... but...a lot of time would have to have passed between the video and now. More than two years I think.

And they said that that tshirt has only been around for about 2 years right?

Can anyone recap for me what we know for sure about when that tshirt was issued?

Just a thought on the tshirt...this video could be from last month and the genesis of the tshirt's date of manufacture or when the wearer got it is irrelevant. The date of manufacture of the tshirt gives an outside range on the date of the video.

How do we know there isn't something else imbedded in the video, unseen on the video? Disseminating child *advertiser censored*, no matter the reasoning, is still disseminating. The computer trail is still the same, no matter the intent. IMHO

He didn't "disseminate" anything embedded... he didn't upload the video.

All he did was post screenshots which he BLURRED, so that we could see his face better, the basement, their clothes, etc.

You know, things to better ID the kid and the location.
But I guess we don't want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members