WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
However that post was useful to me in 1 way...

I am now finally... *finally* able to make my brain see a cabinet there.

That was driving me crazy. I had a feeling it might be glass and not reflective metal because the window also sometimes looks like metal to me but I know rationally that it is a typical basement window.
So I figured it might be glass and others have said cabinet but my brain refused to process it.

This is great, now I can spend more hours staring at the cabinet trying to figure out whats in it! lol
But seriously, thanks for saying "glass windows and handles" that is what did it, because I had been seeing the handles but still wasn't able to see it.

Thanks again.

I agree, as I thought it was a machine as well until you posted the clear still picture. Now I know it was a glass front cabinet of sorts with metal handles, at least it looked like metal handles. The stand up cabinet looks like a small china cabinet or something. It looks like its made of wood. Was that your take as well?

FWIW, those of you who want to report the imageshack should report it. Those who dont wont, clearly.

Anon gave us some good info, some of which some other sleuthers had teased out...more power to them!!

What interests me about the Adrian lead is the date of his last seen. I can envision a runaway situation if he had been caught to some degree. If you follow me.

You said you were basing this on the 2 pics, but then go on to talk about the multiple stills someone else uploaded. Did you just use the 2 pics from LE, or did you also use the stills or did you see the entire video?

Should have been more clear: for points 1.

Because...
2. But nothing else in the basement matches either... so...?

We've seen the image of the basement on the friend of Taylor Druyor's MySpace. The video stated that Druyor was with a neighbor's daughter. If it was his friend's basement and his friend's sister, it would add up.

3. No one else is holding the camera, it is a webcam attached to or actually factory installed in, the laptop he's using. Stills are just that, stills, they aren't even in sequence on that site. Just because you don't see him moving the camera every time doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means he didn't capture a still for every second of the video. There are in fact multiple stills where he is in fact reaching forward to type or adjust the laptop/camera. So again I'm not sure what you're basing this on.

The shots from the side as well as basically any shot that isn't just face-on, webcam style. The "webcam" would still have to be supported by something if he moved it when he was on the couch. It's not built into a laptop because the downward angles would show a keyboard or part of the bottom half of the laptop. I'm not going to assume it's a webcam just because it's low quality. It could be low quality due to compression, especially seeing as this was distributed on a file-sharing network. Pretty sure the stills are in sequence as well. The parts where he's reaching forward could be so that it looks like he's filming it but he's not. Pedos, like normal people, probably like different things, just like normal people might like fake moaning. Maybe some pedos want it to look like the kid is filming when he's not, I'm not a pedo so I wouldn't know, but it is a possibility.

We've seen the image of the basement on the friend of Taylor Druyor's MySpace. The video stated that Druyor was with a neighbor's daughter. If it was his friend's basement and his friend's sister, it would add up.

The shots from the side as well as basically any shot that isn't just face-on, webcam style. The "webcam" would still have to be supported by something if he moved it when he was on the couch. It's not built into a laptop because the downward angles would show a keyboard or part of the bottom half of the laptop. I'm not going to assume it's a webcam just because it's low quality. It could be low quality due to compression, especially seeing as this was distributed on a file-sharing network. Pretty sure the stills are in sequence as well. The parts where he's reaching forward could be so that it looks like he's filming it but he's not. Pedos, like normal people, probably like different things, just like normal people might like fake moaning. Maybe some pedos want it to look like the kid is filming when he's not, I'm not a pedo so I wouldn't know, but it is a possibility.

Ahhh now I see. I get it.

One more question, Anon. Did you guys report the video and that is what kicked off the ICE investigation into it?

I get what you are saying. But it isn't that person's job. It's LE's job to decide how to get info out to the people so they can help. They decided, in their wisdom, to not post those stills that included the little girl. For all we know, the person who posted those stills really gets a kick out of futher vicitimizing this little girl. OR, alternatively, that person really would like to help and is misguided about how to do so. It verges on vigilante, AND makes it clear that what people are viewing is child *advertiser censored*. On an msm site, no less.

The best way that person could have helped, if they truly want to help, is probably to report to LE (which they may have) where exactly they came across that video to help track it's origins. Period.

I emphatically agree...

We've seen the image of the basement on the friend of TD's MySpace. The video stated that TD was with a neighbor's daughter. If it was his friend's basement and his friend's sister, it would add up.

I don't get how this taking place in a basement, and TDs friend having a basement, makes this a connection?

What do the two basements have in common other than the both have a jack post , which is probably in most basements?

My webcam does not show my keyboard. No webcam on a laptop I have ever had has ever shown my keyboard.

The angle of the camera, the fact that it never moves. It never goes to the other side of the room, it never takes a "from above" angle as would happen if someone was using a handheld camera, etc. It is entirely consistent in every way with a laptop on a coffee table. I don't know why we would just ignore what everything points to and assume its something else that makes far less sense.

More than most, I understand this tension. This is surreal if you have never dealt with it before. It's like you have jumped off of a cliff into some kind of dark dank uglieness. You cant unsee the images and you realize it is one thing to talk about it and speculate-it is another thing to see it. Especially since, at least on screen, no one is holding a gun to everyone's head.

I had 4 hours sleep last night. I fell asleep crying. I got so upset that I gagged and ended up vomiting. This is unlike any other thread I've ever come across and is new territory for me. We've discussed all sorts of things here, and have covered several molestation cases. This is the far worst I've come across here. What makes me even more sick is knowing that Interpol, HSI, ICE, SS, etc investigate this chit on a daily basis. God bless them bc I know there's no way in he!! I could do their jobs. Jesus please help and bring justice Godspeed.

I emphatically agree...

Thank you! I was starting to feel a little like I am in an alternate universe on this thread, and I've never felt like this before here.

I *guess* I can intellectually the rationale- "I'm going to suffer and watch/view stills ofatch/look at stills of this child *advertiser censored* as a neutral observer so you all don't have to, ONLY to help solve the case".I personally am not at all convinced that that flies morally, ethically, OR legally. But maybe that's my personal boundary/fears . and the people that are doing this and do have good intentions are much much braver than me.

All I know is I won't be viewing stills or videos LE has not released in ANY of these horrendous cases.

I had 4 hours sleep last night. I fell asleep crying. I got so upset that I gagged and ended up vomiting. This is unlike any other thread I've ever come across and is new territory for me. We've discussed all sorts of things here, and have covered several molestation cases. This is the far worst I've come across here. What makes me even more sick is knowing that Interpol, HSI, ICE, SS, etc investigate this chit on a daily basis. God bless them bc I know there's no way in he!! I could do their jobs. Jesus please help and bring justice Godspeed.

((hugs)) I agree.

One more question, Anon. Did you guys report the video and that is what kicked off the ICE investigation into it?

I don't know, I know people reported the thread, and I know that 4chan fully cooperates with investigations. I'm not a mod.

Also, update.

I personally think it's TD.

The fact that one of his facebook friends posted a similar basement got me thinking that the basement could be the place he filmed. The fact the video was specific enough to list him as with a neighbor was odd.

I went to his brother's facebook, found the MySpace friend, and found that friend's mom. I went to her pictures and there were lots of girls in the picture that could have been the age of the other victim at the time. There was a kid who looked like TD but was only 6 or so. The fact that his family and the couch-friend's family lived nearby and the fact couch-friend's family had a basement as well as female children that could match the ID of the other victim are my reason to believe it's TD.

The pictures are higher quality than the ones released for TD and the ones released for the unidentified child.

The fact he disappeared around the time the video was released (2010) is also my reason to believe that it's him.

And I am seriously not trying to be mean or snarky!! Really! I think we can agree to disagree.

I don't know, I know people reported the thread, and I know that 4chan fully cooperates with investigations. I'm not a mod.

Also, update.

I personally think it's Taylor Druyor.

The fact that one of his facebook friends posted a similar basement got me thinking that the basement could be the place he filmed. The fact the video was specific enough to list him as with a neighbor was odd.

I went to his brother's facebook, found the MySpace friend, and found that friend's mom. I went to her pictures and there were lots of girls in the picture that could have been the age of the other victim at the time. There was a kid who looked like Taylor Druyor but was only 6 or so. The fact that his family and the couch-friend's family lived nearby and the fact couch-friend's family had a basement as well as female children that could match the ID of the other victim are my reason to believe it's Taylor Druyor.

The pictures are higher quality than the ones released for Taylor Druyor and the ones released for the unidentified child.

The fact he disappeared around the time the video was released (2010) is also my reason to believe that it's him.

It is funny I made the leap with Adrian and not with Taylor. You are absolutely right.

So let's hope LE has done the same and is scouring MySpace pages etc. :(

I haven't seen the video nor the blurred stills, just know what I have read on here....but I have to say, if the boy appears to be doing this of his own Volition does not mean he is. The look in his eyes, it's an empty dead look. How long has he been in the basement? What has happened to him off camera? Based solely on the look in his eyes I truly believe that there is absolutely an adult involved and the boy is a victim.
As far as him being the missing boy, the ears are not the same shape imo Yes, ears get bigger but don't change shape as far as I know. Strange thing is, he looks familiar, from another photo or something like that.

*changed my mind about the ears -- do look like TD's & his forehead

I posted many posts yesterday afternoon/early evening questioning why the 2 particular photos where the boy's image is distorted and not what he really looks like, and then one is a side view, etc., it was a lot of thought and typing and I am NOT doing that again!

However, WHY ARE THOSE IMAGESHACK STILL PHOTOS FROM THE CHILD *advertiser censored* VIDEO STILL AVAILABLE ON IMAGESHACK? They WERE reported to ICE yesterday, and they are STILL at the link, I just took a fast peek to view that they are still there! In my opinion, whoever blurred those, blurred them in the most suggestive way possible, and I CANNOT believe what they show of the little girl. Why is that link still available to anyone/everyone that you can get to from an MSM story? is that even allowed? am I a criminal now because I was curious and reading here to see how people were trying to identify this boy and looked at the link?

I think there is more to this story than we are being led to believe, more than just an appeal to identify the boy, some kind of sting? or something going on? and I can't easily find the msnbc.com link to the story via google just now where the comment described how to get to those stills, but if that comment is still there, ICE HAS to be aware of that, they are investigating this whole situation for God's sake!

Something doesn't seem right to be about all of this, IMO, MOO, etc.

BBM - You are completely wrong. Child *advertiser censored* NEEDS to be reported, which is what I did - it is up to LE to decide who needs to be punished. I live in Florida, and in Florida EVERYONE is a mandatory reporter of child abuse, and I take that to also include child *advertiser censored* - and at the very least I will not take any chances that it hasn't been reported or that I am somehow breaking the law.

How anyone can advocate not reporting child *advertiser censored* on a board dedicated to helping protect children of abuse, full of members who were victims themselves, is beyond me.

It's the law here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member