WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one name from that other site with the computer geek can't remember the name of it.. "Adrian" was the name he was referred as.

Do you have any more info? Is there something more that could be sent to ICE from that website? Adrian might be a start....

A couple of sites are mentioning Taylor Druyor. I think he resembles the unidentified youth. Hair and eyes are the same. Hairline looks the same. He is skinnier in the unidentified, but that would be expected I would think.

Here is the Namus link...what do you think?

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11444/0/

I can't remember the name of the site I know I googled the poster from the msnbc site.Mr.A and came up with a geek site and saw it there I didn't stay long I was afraid of being hacked or infected with something,,
I just sent a note off to ICE

After following a cyber trail stemming from an ongoing investigation into possession of child *advertiser censored*, federal officials in New Jersey said Thursday they now have custody of a Ukrainian man they believe is behind one of the largest international child *advertiser censored* distribution rings.

The probe, which has led to the conviction of more than 560 Americans in 47 states, also brought about the arrest of Maksym Shynkarenko, 33, who is charged with founding and operating a website touting thousands of hardcore sexually explicit images and videos of boys and girls ranging from infants to teenagers, according to Rebekah Carmichael of the U.S. attorney's office in New Jersey.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/14/j...d-*advertiser censored*-arrest/?iref=obinsite

I don't understand the thinking that LE would not have done a search of missing persons databases before taking the rare step of releasing a picture to the public.

Wouldn't that have been the *first* thing they did when trying to ID him?

I don't understand the thinking that LE would not have done a search of missing persons databases before taking the rare step of releasing a picture to the public.

I didn't notice in any of the articles that said he was a missing child. They just said he was seen on a web video. And I agree that would have been the first step they took. No missing info last seen wearing green shoes for example either.

I think le did search missing persons databases but didn't locate a match. I also think there's a chance this boy either went missing on purpose many years ago & his family didn't care (if he even had a family), or maybe was kidnapped or sdopted as an infant and was trained to behave how he did out of fear. I keep going back to ICE & HSI specifically saying he is in danger. Could he be a runaway that just went undetected and/or unpublished? Maybe he's not from the US?

I agree, they have more software and high tech ways of identifying people and images that I think we can even imagine. Also some were talking earlier of doing an age progression, LE/Homeland Security/ICE would have people to do those kind of things at their fingertips, and they did not release an age progression, they could have if it would have benefited. In any event, an age progression of 2 or so years I don't think would bring too much difference.

I am a little bit upset that all of my thoughts and opinions that I spent a lot of time thinking about and typing here earlier have disappeared from this forum forever, along with others who were talking about this for a few hours with me a while ago, but que sera sera,

I think some of the type of sleuthing like kids on missing forums, etc., that might still go on here since that earlier thread was deleted, without the full knowledge of what we really do know about the teen/boy in the photos and what was really going on in the video, might be a waste of time. I am still baffled by this whole thing, and why the 2 photos that were released to identify the teen/boy is all that was released.

Anyway, I hope all of the children/teens in this horrible situation are found and rescued pronto. Wonder if we will ever even hear if anything became of this from ICE/Homeland Security? some mentioned earlier to not be surprised if we never hear another word about this to protect the identify of those involved.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I knew there was child prostitution in America but never realized it was this huge. Disturbing in so many ways but I am so glad they are cracking down on it and putting these sickos away for life. It is unbelievable how many busts have happened recently. Google shows all sorts of links for busts if anyone is interested.

I'm so confused. :waitasec:

So, just to be clear ... this youth has not been officially identified correct?

Will someone explain what happened to the first thread?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure, I think it was closed because someone put the pictures that LE has not released on there or something!

Hoping the mods can just remove the pics or anything that violates TOS and make it available again. That's probably much easier said than done though!

I think the boy in the photos released by LE looks very similar to Taylor Druyor. FBI and ICE should be able to so some face recognition work between the sets of photos for comparison. Even if this is Taylor, locating him is another issue. LE's concern that the boy may not be able to communicate with anyone, may be due to any number of issues. We don't know. Prayers for this boy and for all children caught in this Hell.

Hmmm... I think this is the initial news release from ICE & it's definitely a far cry from the news releases in the major media & their choice wording!

http://m.ice.gov/news/releases/1206/120619minneapolis.htm?f=m

News Releases
JUNE 19, 2012
Do you know this person? ICE seeks public's help to identify a person in need.

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS – U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) is urgently seeking the public's help to identify the pictured individual who may need law enforcement assistance, but may not be able to request it.

We have reason to believe that this person may now live, or may have lived at one time, in either Minnesota or western Wisconsin.

If you think you know this person, please contact HSI at:

ICE Tip Line: 866-347-2423; this number is staffed 24 hours a day.
Local HSI Duty Phone: 952-853-2690; select option 1, and then option 4, to leave a message for the duty special agent.
Email SPMduty@ice.dhs.gov or complete the online HSI Tip form at www.ice.gov/tips/
All tips will remain anonymous.

(Pictures at link.)

Everybody - the video is illegal. It is child *advertiser censored*. Just because it is accessible - that doesn't make it legal. Just because LE released a couple of pictures because they needed help, that doesn't make that video legal.

Watching that video, copying that video, doing anything with that video is against the law. Please keep that in mind as move forward in this case.

Salem

I didn't get far enough in that thread to see who claimed to have gotten stills from the video. Did they say where they found the video or the additional stills?

Let us say there are enough facial similarities to possibly connect this boy to Taylor.

If I understand correctly, it seems that Taylor ran away in 2010. If this is true, did LE look at his in person and internet communications and relationships? Can they dig up his online history? Look back at who he was in contact with, who he may have befriended. So many kids meet up with the wrong kind online. What were the dynamics at home? What was going on w/him and his life before he went missing?

I didn't get far enough in that thread to see who claimed to have gotten stills from the video. Did they say where they found the video or the additional stills?

It was nobody here, and the pics are way too graphic even tho they are blurred, they are horrible, horrible pics! :*(

Anyway it was down in the comments on one of the articles,the link to these stills someone got from the video.

I honestly think LE needs to investigate whoever uploaded those photos, to find out how they were able to find the video in the first place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei