WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #2 - Identified

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-21/...g-people-agents-minnesota-twins?_s=PM:JUSTICE

"We believe there's an adult involved in all of this," Neudauer said from Minneapolis, Minnesota. "If we can identify the young person involved, we suspect that we'll be able to remove a couple of young people from a dangerous environment and also, perhaps, identify an adult."

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-06-21/...g-people-agents-minnesota-twins?_s=PM:JUSTICE

"We believe there's an adult involved in all of this," Neudauer said from Minneapolis, Minnesota. "If we can identify the young person involved, we suspect that we'll be able to remove a couple of young people from a dangerous environment and also, perhaps, identify an adult."

Right.

So it's the same quote as was discussed in the earlier discussion.

They did not actually say "There is an adult involved". And they didn't say "There is an adult in the room" and they didn't say "This child is being abused by an adult in this video" or anything to that effect.

What they have said, directly from those quotes... is.. that they "believe" an adult is involved.

Yes. Like I have said how many times now? That certainly does sound like an adult is probably involved.

What it is not... is LE saying that an adult IS involved.

And they have also said that they believe the child was not in immediate danger.

<Mod Snip>

I respect your point of view.. We will more than likely never know the answers as to who was and wasn't there. Or if this boy is every found by LE.

I have been following this "case" since ICE released the photo and reading through both of these threads on WS through the weekend.<Mod Snip>

Anyways, great jobs by so many people on how much has been sleuthed so far. I've had similar thoughts about TD and his family on MySpace and Facebook. I wonder why there is nothing hardly out there about TD missing and why the family (and friends for that matter) have nothing on their pages about him missing. In sleuthing Facebook for his family and friends, I saw many have been on there since 2010 so WHY WHY WHY is there nothing about TD???

This leads me to ask... would it be possible for a WS missing thread to be set up for TD? I would for some of you far better sleuthers to see if you can find ANY articles about him or interviews with his family. All I can find is the same basic information from his missing flyer. It's breaking my heart.

Back to the ICE case at hand (are you all still calling him "Basement Boy"?), I did look at the wretched ImageShack images yesterday and it has haunted me ever since. I wasn't going to but read many people thought he looked different than the pics released by ICE. I have to agree - Basement Boy does not match up with TD as much as I thought once I saw the images. But I also agree with, and truly wish I followed the advice of, the people that say DO NOT LOOK AT THE IMAGES. I wish I could bleach my mind!

Has anyone posted a side-by-side of Basement Boy and TD yet?

I have been following this "case" since ICE released the photo and reading through both of these threads on WS through the weekend. <Mod Snip>
Anyways, great jobs by so many people on how much has been sleuthed so far. I've had similar thoughts about TD and his family on MySpace and Facebook. I wonder why there is nothing hardly out there about TD missing and why the family (and friends for that matter) have nothing on their pages about him missing. In sleuthing Facebook for his family and friends, I saw many have been on there since 2010 so WHY WHY WHY is there nothing about TD???

This leads me to ask... would it be possible for a WS missing thread to be set up for TD? I would for some of you far better sleuthers to see if you can find ANY articles about him or interviews with his family. All I can find is the same basic information from his missing flyer. It's breaking my heart.

Back to the ICE case at hand (are you all still calling him "Basement Boy"?), I did look at the wretched ImageShack images yesterday and it has haunted me ever since. I wasn't going to but read many people thought he looked different than the pics released by ICE. I have to agree - Basement Boy does not match up with TD as much as I thought once I saw the images. But I also agree with, and truly wish I followed the advice of, the people that say DO NOT LOOK AT THE IMAGES. I wish I could bleach my mind!

Has anyone posted a side-by-side of Basement Boy and TD yet?

Yes a few pgs back

Sorry if this has already been suggested. Maybe the &#8221;adult&#8221; that's involved isn't in the room or the same house. Maybe it's an internet predator that encourages children to do these things via the web for money. Maybe the parents/guardians have no clue that this is happening in their home, which would explain why they are being careful about the pictures.
JMHO

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

guys... I just saw this today... is it possibly related to this case????

The FBI, working alongside state and local authorities across the U.S., rescued 79 minors being held as sex slaves, the agency announced Monday.
The minors &#8211; two of whom were boys, the rest girls &#8211; were taken from 57 different cities during &#8220;Operation Cross Country&#8221; raids on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

The youngest kid was 13, while another told of being held as a sex slave since age 11, said Kevin Perkins, the head of the FBI&#8217;s criminal division.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/2...x-slaves-in-us/?intcmp=trending#ixzz1yv0AOZ6S

Federal officials released photos of someone who appears to be a boy or young man Tuesday, June 19, and asked for help to identify him, saying he "may need law enforcement assistance, but may not be able to request it." The person might now live, or have previously lived, in Minnesota or Western Wisconsin, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The agency's Homeland Security Investigations "is urgently seeking the public's help to identify the pictured individual," a press statement said.

I think it strange that LE actually pinpointed only part of Wisconsin based on the shirt the boy was wearing, as well as the joist jacks in the basement.. they MUST obviously know much more than just the vague information they have given the public. (Of course they always do).

But because they narrowed it a bit to Western Wisconsin and not the whole state to me means they have some sort of leads...

from CNN:FBI: 79 children rescued in prostitution net http://bit.ly/LMgeFh

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am skimming the thread trying to catch up, so sorry if this has been already been discussed. It is probably not relevent at all, but it did catch my attention. Operation Cross Country targeted human trafficking in the Milwaukee and other cities. Homeland Secrity and the Milwaukee Human Trafficking Task Force were involved. The juveniles in Milwaukee were girls ages 16 and 17. Total arrests in Milwaukee was 63. Goodness. I know things like this happen, but it just makes me sick. And I guess it can happen anywhere. Surely someone knows who this boy is and he can be identified soon.

Hi,

This is my first post here. I did look at friends of B**** and didn't find anyone with the same shirt, but I did come across old photos of someone who looks like a much younger version of the ICE boy. Unfortunately, there was no name since he just appeared in someone else's photos. He didn't look like TD to me, but I could be mistaken. I gave the links to ICE earlier today. Maybe the sleuther believe09 mentioned earlier made the same connection I did. Hopefully it will help!

Is this on myspace or Facebook? Thanks!

I have been reading about it this morning. I googled Operation Cross Country and Milwaukee and a lot of local news articles popped up. I would link them, but have no idea how to do so. Looking now at the Journal Sentinel and 58 News.

Hi Nurse!
It was posted a few pages back and certainly seems like it could be related. Not known at this time.

I made the huge mistake of viewing the stills of the video this boy appeared in. For all of those curious about the video, please consider avoiding it unless you are able to deal easily with "graphic" content. It has taken an unexpected emotional toll on me and I wish I could undo seeing it - I'd like to save my fellow sensitive sleuthers from making the mistake I did.

The video stills show the boy in question graphically abusing a much younger child - a girl who is about 4 or 5 years old. You're essentially watching a teenaged boy rape a pre-schooler.

I'm not judging this boy, but I'd like to let posters know what's in store for them if they choose to view the stills.

Also, I think many of us have been posting with the idea that this is alert for a missing child. So we're spending a lot of time looking for "missing" kids who fit his description, when in fact this boy APPEARS to be doing this from his own home. (Obviously that's unsubstantiated and he certainly could be being held involuntarily.)

Additionally, the item in the background toward our right - not a press or lathe, just a shelf with a lamp and some inconsequential stuff on it. It is TOTALLY clear in most of the other shots. And the "awning" that appears to be molded plastic looks like a plain old drywall soffit.

Hopefully they've sent his photo directly to every school in the Western Wisconsin / Eastern Minnesota area. My guess is that digital evidence (internet carrier) led them to that area, not just his t-shirt. I desperately hope they find this boy soon.

. I wonder why there is nothing hardly out there about TD missing and why the family (and friends for that matter) have nothing on their pages about him missing. In sleuthing Facebook for his family and friends, I saw many have been on there since 2010 so WHY WHY WHY is there nothing about TD???

Welcome Betty

I think it's a shame also..It seems to me either they(his family) know where he is. In this day and age anyone with internet access plasters their missing loved ones all over it..
It's hard to say what is behind the family dynamics.They may have a good reason for the silence. Maybe they fear for his life??
A page for him here would be nice..

Nurse, I saw this yesterday, but I was very busy at work and was unable to comment.

I wonder if we will see ANY of the missing children listed here on WS solved with this case; or if these children were "given" away by their parents and not reported as missing. I doubt that we will be given the names of the children that were recovered, but we may see some missing children listings change to "recovered" or "found", without any explanation or MSM that backs up the reasons why.

This case, and the subsequent stories about arrests and child sex rings has broken my heart and taken a huge emotional toll on me. I knew that these things existed, but this case has really put things front and center. I pray for these children and their innocence that was lost through no fault of their own. How horrible that this type of abuse exists at all.

What can be deduced from all the information we have about the boy:
1) The boy being sought is between 13 and 19 years old
2)
It was first marketed by the Twins in July 2010, but the logo appears faded from several washings, Neudauer said.
Apparently the boy has/had an interest in baseball if the shirt is faded from several washings. It appears he is a fan of the Twin&#8217;s player Mauer.
3)
"It is entirely possible this young man is not currently in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but has either a friend or relative in the area, or recently moved from one of those states," Neudauer said.
4) the video was likely recorded in Minnesota or western Wisconsin

Well, I hope that ICE/HLS/LE would inform the people so this thread at least has a conclusion.

They still COULD be sorting out all the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214