Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my reporting was used in the MSM I believe it's okay to post here, but the Reddit user who commented about seeing Lily in the park told me, "Ever since that day I can’t stop thinking, ‘Was that girl I saw Iliana,’ and I’ll never really know"

Lily Peters sleuth may have cracked 10-year-old's 'homicide'

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're right.

So, he's a 14 year old, 8th grader necrophiliac, murderer, and rapist/sexual assaulter??!

Really interested to hear about his upbringing/home life and the previous experiences that led him to this.

Doubt he went from 0 to something THIS horrific; there has probably been other victims prior to this- likely sexual in nature. Wonder if any possible prior victims didn't talk or if things were handled in house so to speak.

I have a feeling this case is going to haunt me.
Yes, I hope we get to find out what led us to this point. I am shocked by the reports of neighbors crying when they found out because they were so shocked. I tend to agree with you that this can't be the first sign of issues this boy has.

That poor, beautiful girl. I hate to think how scared she must have been. Especially if she previously thought this boy was a friend.

This latest news is unbelievable...but then again, considering the state of this world, maybe not.

The only good thing here is this young killer will never get a chance to murder another young girl. Society must be protected from these vicious, and yes, evil persons. Lock him up forever.

This latest news is unbelievable...but then again, considering the state of this world, maybe not.

The only good thing here is this young killer will never get a chance to murder another young girl. Society must be protected from these vicious, and yes, evil persons. Lock him up forever.

Unfortunately, there will be more like him.

Might be a good idea to check if he had a girlfriend at some point that could've been victimized too. I don't think it's possible to go from not abusing anyone to murder someone. Also, if there are girls in his home, it's probably best to interview them too. Poor Lily.

Yes, I hope we get to find out what led us to this point. I am shocked by the reports of neighbors crying when they found out because they were so shocked. I tend to agree with you that this can't be the first sign of issues this boy has.

That poor, beautiful girl. I hate to think how scared she must have been. Especially if she previously thought this boy was a friend.

My brain immediately goes to whatever merciful thing might have happened, such as, maybe she passed out real fast and never concsiously experienced the worst of it. I have to console myself with that hope, since the nature of this crime (and so, so, many others like it) is just too evil.

jmo

And the only reason we know that, is because he confessed.
Now I want to know, what was his demeanor while confessing?
Can you imagine being the LE officer a kid confessed this to? :confused:
My guess, coldly & matter of fact - totally without remorse. I would suspect the cop’s blood ran cold and the baby hairs on his neck stood up. It’s not everyday ya encounter a “being” like that kid.

Might be a good idea to check if he had a girlfriend at some point that could've been victimized too. I don't think it's possible to go from not abusing anyone to murder someone. Also, if there are girls in his home, it's probably best to interview them too. Poor Lily.
I think anything in this messed up world of ours is possible at this point. Moo

A perp being given anonymity when their victim has no choice or control of their own privacy is backwards logic.

I hate that msm can't print his name or info they dig up on him.

(Though, to be clear, I understand why WS doesn't allow it since it's not in msm)

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

I usually take the cautious route, but at this point, I am dropping the 'allegedly'. He strangled her, attacked her with a stick, he murdered her and then sexually assaulted her. And respectfully, the average 14-year-old today, and for sure this 14-year-old, is no longer a child. I'm not even sure I consider him a human. He is just evil personified. May he live every day for the rest of his life behind bars. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
My fear is that this was not the first time he messed with her.... that he may have been abusing/bullying/molesting her for some time, just my opinion. I can't fathom that some kid just decides, or even some person just decides to go full evil the first time out ....

You’re right. It’s the Daily Mail being the Daily Mail & people just keep repeating it

I was annoyed at myself because I took notes of the hearing and wrote down "rape," which obviously makes the most sense too based on the charges.

Every outlet had that but the Daily Mail (I just checked Twitter).

Idiots.

It was (allegedly - he hasn't been convicted yet) DONE by a child!

It also reminds me of this case; I was living in the region at the time, and it was so shocking to all of us when a GIRL was arrested and convicted. She could possibly get out in 2024, although I for one hope that she does not.

Murder of Elizabeth Olten - Wikipedia
I remember this case very well. It happened not far from me. I hope she doesn’t get out in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltPetals