Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been wanting to check in the past couple of days but was worried that there wouldn't be anything new, or promising.
This is so WOW.
Sending healing thoughts,and prayers to Jayme,and loved ones, for the next chapter,and many more.

Thanks be to God who kept her safe all this time.

I can't say more, just sobbing now!! This is so fantastic.

I was just thinking=== she will have a lot of trauma to work through and is still just 13 years old. MSM and we in the world in general need to maintain a respectful and supportive line of speaking because she can read anything written here or elsewhere.

Please don't sleuth where she may have been, she needs privacy and time to heal. Lots of time. I'm so glad she'll have it!! :)

I truly didn’t believe this was possible but I am beyond happy. I thought I was pretty jaded about these cases but I literally had chills.

Now, her family can get her some serious counseling and someone needs to hook this young lady up with Elizabeth Smart ASAP.

I bet Elizabeth will reach out to her, if she hasn't already contacted her family. She devotes her life to counseling and healing survivors of abuse. She is the perfect mentor for Jayme right now.

A woman walking her dog in a rural area called police when Jayme ran up to her screaming saying that she needed help and this man had killed her parents!
Per KSTP tv

I weep for what she has endured and will have to face in the coming months/years. What a strong girl! You’re a survivor, Jayme!! You were never forgotten or given up on!!

Her family right now...I can only imagine...

Incredible!!!!

KSTP's Beth McDonough said a source reports a teenage girl is said to have walked up to a woman walking her dog in Douglas County Thursday afternoon, screaming that a man had murdered her parents.

Jamie is a fighter! She did not give in to hopelessness.

It is going to be a tough road, but this projects a positive outlook for her future.

Not only was Jayme incredibly brave to escape (per the news station) but imagine the woman who she ran up to! Walking her dog on a rural area —She didn’t know if this crazed guy who had killed Jaymes parents was out there after them...how
Absolutely terrifying and brave of BOTH of them!

I truly didn’t believe this was possible but I am beyond happy. I thought I was pretty jaded about these cases but I literally had chills.

Now, her family can get her some serious counseling and someone needs to hook this young lady up with Elizabeth Smart ASAP.
And send her some Starbucks frappacinos and dog treats for Mollie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member