Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="SeekingJana, post: 14720708, member: 22790" portion of text deleted.

"It almost certainly does or will matter to Jayme, if not now, then years later. She absolutely needs to know where he saw her, and that there was nothing she did or could have done differently. She didn't know she was stalked.

As part of her healing, she needs to know 1) That he's a very different kind of sick person, an antisocial personality disordered person with violent tendencies and what that means as she ages, and 2) Which vast majority of her future activities she can feel very safe in, if he focused in on her at one location or maybe even one time only at a specific place."

For me, I smiled at the person who later attacked me. For a while I would never smile at strangers. I had to force myself to be friendly again.

Have to ask because I respect your opinion. Diapers? Ignore if you don't want to answer. I'll still respect your opinion.
Haaa. I’m not sure about the diapers.

Despite the size discrepancy, it’s possible that they were used for when he was away from the house for a period of time.

If Jayme was tied up, then she wouldn’t have been able to use the bathroom.

It’s also possible that they are entirely unrelated.

I do not think he used them personally.

Haaa. I’m not sure about the diapers.

Despite the size discrepancy, it’s possible that they were used for when he was away from the house for a period of time.

If Jayme was tied up, then she wouldn’t have been able to use the bathroom.

It’s also possible that they are entirely unrelated.

I do not think he used them personally.
Appreciate the response! TY!

I agree. And anything is possible. If not for JP he would have had to be VERY unintelligent getting adult diapers for someone so small when kids diapers would have sufficed for such a small stature. I would think there was running water if the sheriff said they had other utilities. I am not sure how much JD read on surviving or military experiences but I can see him reading about diapers for surveillance. So many things people wouldn't think of. Heck, I remember sanitary napkins being a huge request by my son and his combat buddies in Iraq. They used them under their helmets to absorb sweat. Who would ever think that? JMO X's 5
According to Jayme, to JP's high school colleague, and JP's online resume, JP was in the in the armed forces (seemingly the Marines), but we don't know for how long. JP's resume lists eight months.

IMO, the monopoly game was already in the home. In some weird way, I can see him offering to play the game with her. Whether to try to calm her or pass the time.
I wouldn't disagree with that. After 3 months I can see him beginning to trust her and maybe actually believing some fantasy he may have had in his head about a relationship. It's happened before.

I wonder about the monopoly just as much. kill two parents take a kid and set up a monopoly game?

It doesn't surprise me. If you look at other kidnapping victims, they tell similar stories of the perps trying to entertain them and gain trust: Shawn Hornbeck was given a bike and played video games, Jaycee Duggard had computer access and books to read, Ariel Castro's captives had board games and television sets, Elizabeth Smart was taken to parties, etc.

It is part of the control: show a little kindness and care and the control comes easier.

Thanks for posting... good info.. makes more confusing...don’t know if there was life event.. his grandma passing in May last year... brother moving to CO.

I have no idea...it’s like this guy read into the wild and forgot the last two chapters...
That house looks frozen from 2000...

It sure makes a person wonder. I don't think I want to even try to understand, or do I?

I haven't seen that. Do you have a link?
ETA in reference to the 8 months
Jayme's statement (via police call log):

"The call log states that Jayme told the woman Patterson didn’t work, used to be in the military and “turns the radio up and sometimes has people come over while he is gone.”

Sheriff: Closs ‘targeted’ by 21-year-old suspect with no...

The following is his resume reportedly found on Indeed.com; I'm working to find the original:

----
Laborer
Gordon, WI
Authorized to work in United States for any employer
Work Experience
Laborer
Bohmann Concrete - Hayward, WI
April 2018 to November 2018
None
Marine Corps Boot Camp - San Diego, CA
April 2017 to December 2017
Production Worker
Quanex Building Products - Rice Lake, WI
October 2016 to January 2017
Worked here in kitting for 3 months. Mostly packaging and stocking screens.
Education
High school diploma
Northwood High School Minong, WI
January 2012 to January 2016
Skills
I'm an honest and hardworking guy. Not much work experience but I show up to work and am a quick learner. (Less than 1 year)

I’d like to know who is allowing all of these inside pictures to be taken?
I don't know, but about 8 weeks after Jayme's disappearance, a guy (Jaenke-Annis) was able to just bust into the Closs's Barron home and steal a bunch of Jayme's clothes, so...security doesn't seem to be too tight around this case.

Gordon has one "constable" (media's words!) and there may simply not be any resources to devote to the physical properties.

As for the Daily Mail, they tend to have mutually-beneficial deals set up with various investigative agencies. Always been an eyebrow raiser for me.

There's also a chance that the Daily Mail found a friend or relative who was willing to part with photos for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine