Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize he wasn't worried about Jayme's comfort, but if they are enormous it doesn't do much good to have her wear them! What purpose do they serve if they are so baggy they don't stay on or hold anything?

I would bet that if anyone wore them it was him. Yes, they would have fit him even 200 pound guys don't generally have a 50 inch waist.

Some drug runners use them, but he's not close to any border. May have been a box he used to bring groceries home in.
Editing to add, if he were growing pot anywhere, sometimes they're used to hold water for the plants.

They are sold at Sam's Club, where they often put your things in a box. So yes it's very possible.

I think the man arrested was following a script that only he knows the story line to. I am not so sure he didn't intend for her to escape on that exact date. moo
I wonder the same about him intending for her to escape. Perhaps he discovered it was a lot of work to keep her. LE has said he was not out looking for her and had contradicted that statement and said it appeared he was. When JP was picked up he did not resist. So...if he realized that she was gone why would he not have had a gun with him (maybe he did) and come out blasting at that officer. He has already killed 2 people-why would he stop now?
I think if he knew she was gone he would have had a gun and used it. If he didn’t have a gun he may not have realized she was gone
JMOO

Size large too. Doesn’t make sense.

@MsFacetious posted simultaneously!

Maybe he just didn’t have any idea of what size to get. Don’t know, but if he was making her wear diapers so he didn’t have to clean up a mess, what more of a creep can this guy be? It just gets worse and worse. So glad she took a risk and made it out of that disgusting place.

ETA: not sure what the evidentiary value is of the empty adult diaper boxes found at the scene.

I wonder the same about him intending for her to escape. Perhaps he discovered it was a lot of work to keep her. LE has said he was not out looking for her and had contradicted that statement and said it appeared he was. When JP was picked up he did not resist. So...if he realized that she was gone why would he not have had a gun with him (maybe he did) and come out blasting at that officer. He has already killed 2 people-why would he stop now?
I think if he knew she was gone he would have had a gun and used it. If he didn’t have a gun he may not have realized she was gone
JMOO
I highly doubt this. Jayme escaping would mean a life sentence for him.

If he wanted to release her, he could have dropped her off anywhere. Allowing her to escape, would be completely unnecessary.

A lot of people who commit violent crimes, decide to surrender peacefully when they know the jig is up.

He likely had a gun pointed at him, and little recourse if he wanted to live.

I don’t think him not running, is particularly unusual.

JMOO
If "special forces commando" was part of his fantasy, do you think he would watch to see when she left and then hunt her down again?

jmo

Is there some kind of limit the media/sleuthers/whoeverelse will be given or decide to not share out of respect for JC. She’s been through hell and while there is this natural curiosity of how JP pulled this off as long as he did, she is underage and the situation for her had to be horrible and having the public know any of that can’t be good for her healing and reintegration back into school and life.

I guess what I am really asking is if we have an expert that could share about the importance or not of keeping some details private.

JMOO
I wonder if he simply wanted caught on that exact date. I have a reason but I think it would be against tos. will just leave it as I think he had a script that only he knows the story line to. I wonder if it involves some magical thinking about numbers. or if the date has some meaning to him. maybe he knew he couldn't keep on even for himself and views locked up better than even trying to make a life for himself. I have zero sympathy in any way for him. he is a adult and as such made his own choices that unfortunately have ended two lives and damaged so many more.

I highly doubt this. Jayme escaping would mean a life sentence for him.

If he wanted to release her, he could have dropped her off anywhere. Allowing her to escape, would be completely unnecessary.

A lot of people who commit violent crimes, decide to surrender peacefully when they know the jig is up.

He likely had a gun pointed at him, and little recourse if he wanted to live.

I don’t think him not running, is particularly unusual.

Totally agree. I don’t think he expected her to escape at all. He may have done this before... tricked her into believing a certain timeline. She knew his car was red, which turns out to be true, so it may be she was able to watch him drive away. He may have tried the trick before, but this time, she left the house-cabin. So glad she did and smart girl.

If he was worried about garbage being evidence, he would have had to drive into Gordon to the town dump to dispose of anything. It's not like there's local garbage service in the area.

according to article above there is a wood stove...everything wouldn't burn but a wood stove certainly gives the option to burn a lot of things.

What do u mean? Am I missing something? I read posts that some members are speculating that the suspect has been on Websleuths. Is that what you are referring to?
No...I don't think his motive is clear..yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member