Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I think he wants attention. He seems disappointed he is not receiving any hate mail and he wonders if people have forgotten about him. He will probably drag everyone through a trial because he wants to see Jayme again and he wants the attention a trial will bring. I hope he pleads guilty so he can spend his time in a dark cell, forgotten for the rest of his life. Jayme is the one who will be remembered. No one will ever forget her name and her heroic strength to survive and escape her abductor. The monster who murdered James and Denise Closs and kidnapped Jayme is pathetic. He is not even worthy of the infamy of being called a monster. He is an empty shell and a coward. I hope the Closs family sues him in a civil suit as well so he can't make any money while in prison.

MOO.
Preach! :p
MOO

Oh, well now you tell me! It sure does. Wish they would have just blacked out the recipient's name and let us see the rest of it.
MOO
It appears to be a short letter sized envelope and we can see nearly all of the top portion. Even if that is not a right edge I can see, even with a business sized envelope, you’d be able to see the postmark edge if not the stamp. This is an unstamped, unmailed letter in the photo. It may or may not have reached its destination.

Yep it is a leak or from the recipient I would think. Who maybe initiated the contact because the letter seems like a response to someone.... Unless he wants attention my guess is it is the last time he responds to this person as they "sold" his response... Or there was an intent...

It almost is like he followed case at radaronline, and now has a pin pal at radaronline.

I pray this is fake, if it’s not, it would explain quick exit from military. He is not right in the head... not insane, but not right.

Radaronline says in article, miraculously jayme was unhurt and not malnourished when she escaped.... WTF!

Only reason they would make odd statements like that is they have to be working each other.....

Seriously disgusting......

You have the death penalty ..... or this happens in Texas, this stuff wouldn’t be happening,

People in Wisconsin kill animals left and right with 0 thought.....why there opposed to death penalty is beyond my grasp...

I agree it's possible about him pleading vs going to trial, but what do you think a plea deal might be? I don't see anything less than LWOP as being acceptable to the Closs family. What could the DA offer him?

They typically remove the lesser charge and they offer concurrent instead of consecutive. The family does get a say to some extent but the prosecutor also has to look at what is best for the entire community unfortunately. I know that I'll probably get some backlash for this statement but, the only person that can choose not to accept a plea is the suspect.
I agree it's possible about him pleading vs going to trial, but what do you think a plea deal might be? I don't see anything less than LWOP as being acceptable to the Closs family. What could the DA offer him?

Well if this isn’t a bunch of crap!! Obviously someone wrote to him and he is responding-if its even true. He is sicker than I imagined and that’s almost impossible
Not sure if ROL is an approved source-if not Mods please delete

Shocking Jailhouse Letter: Jayme Closs' Kidnapper Reveals Sick Love For Teen!

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Radar Online has printed so much false information in the past I would never believe them now. They are much like the Daily Mail in that you get a little hit of adrenaline, thinking you've found something new but it can't be trusted. MOO

BBM. I think he wants attention. He seems disappointed he is not receiving any hate mail and he wonders if people have forgotten about him. He will probably drag everyone through a trial because he wants to see Jayme again and he wants the attention a trial will bring. I hope he pleads guilty so he can spend his time in a dark cell, forgotten for the rest of his life. Jayme is the one who will be remembered. No one will ever forget her name and her heroic strength to survive and escape her abductor. The monster who murdered James and Denise Closs and kidnapped Jayme is pathetic. He is not even worthy of the infamy of being called a monster. He is an empty shell and a coward. I hope the Closs family sues him in a civil suit as well so he can't make any money while in prison.

MOO.

Agree 100 percent. This is so close to what I wrote earlier (but decided not to post and to wait) it could be identical. He cannot believe he is not the center of attention even with hate mail--it is the way it strikes me. He was outsmarted by a 13 year old on his first such crime. He is not smarter, braver, stronger, etc. than anyone--he simply had the advantage of knowing what he planned, the element of surprise and a loaded gun--the victims had no way of knowing that nor to expect it.

He caused a lot of damage and so much tragedy but other than that he is just a passing blip on the screen. She hopefully will go on to excel, he will likely rot and die in prison. In enough time/years, though nothing will ever fix it or erase it, hopefully she and people will have to be reminded what his name even is. She/we will, however, never forget the names of the victims. We know who has the strength and bravery in this case. The initials are NOT JP.

I have never been sure before of this but have wondered throughout since the arrest, if this letter is as it appears and the way it strikes me (it is Radar so I take that with about a 50/50 possibility or maybe actually a grain of salt), he does think he is special and smarter and that no one recognizes it--and he thought this would give him that; he truly expected to be the center of attention from the point of arrest forward...

Or so it appears to me.

It hasn't happened and it will not. Not even worth the time to write a hate letter...

It appears to be a short letter sized envelope and we can see nearly all of the top portion. Even if that is not a right edge I can see, even with a business sized envelope, you’d be able to see the postmark edge if not the stamp. This is an unstamped, unmailed letter in the photo. It may or may not have reached its destination.
Maybe. But, I think there's a chance it could have been mailed. Without knowing the size of the envelope, it's hard to say for sure.
MOO

Is outgoing mail screened for content by jail personnel prior to mailing? If so this may be a picture of it along with envelope prior to it being stamped

I noticed this story has been picked up by several news outlets - each one adding their own little touch of enticement

It almost is like he followed case at radaronline, and now has a pin pal at radaronline.

I pray this is fake, if it’s not, it would explain quick exit from military. He is not right in the head... not insane, but not right.

Radaronline says in article, miraculously jayme was unhurt and not malnourished when she escaped.... WTF!

Only reason they would make odd statements like that is they have to be working each other.....

Seriously disgusting......

You have the death penalty ..... or this happens in Texas, this stuff wouldn’t be happening,

People in Wisconsin kill animals left and right with 0 thought.....why there opposed to death penalty is beyond my grasp...

I do not know why WI does not have the death penalty but it was a long time ago it was abolished. Most people I know in WI would not be against it--but we have now hit years where most know it is worse than LWOP in some ways--they sit on death row for decades with appeal after appeal and time and money... California has it but no one seems to ever be executed but dollars are poured in... If WI did have it, JP would certainly be facing it I would think.

With regard to JP this entire letter is disturbing. I remarked on the animal remarks earlier and the remarks about family supporting him. Now I will add he and Jayme cooking together and his liking cooking?? It sounds like he is some bf or some such. His remark to was it about chocolate and berries? Sounds like a valentine's thing almost...

It disturbs me. But then again, it is Radar....

Edited to stay within rules.

Basically a rehash of the RO and CRIMEONLINE articles.

Jayme Closs kidnapper pens letter from jail showing sick obsession with teen | Daily Mail Online
Jayme Closs' kidnapper revealed his sick obsession with the teenager in a letter written from jail.

Jake Patterson, 21, declared his love for the 13-year-old in the letter that was adorned with hearts.

'My brother… got a puppy named "Vale" a couple of weeks before [heart] Jayme [heart] ran away,' he wrote to a friend, according to Radar Online.

'I love Mexican food too, but I like lots of stuff. Chocolate and berries are probably my favorite. Me and Jayme cooked a bunch of stuff. Cooking is another thing I like doing a lot,' he added.

In the letter, Patterson didn't show any remorse for his crimes.

'I went from never committing a crime or really doing anything bad to doing the worst thing a human can do. Just one big up ha ha,' he wrote.

I do not know why WI does not have the death penalty but it was a long time ago it was abolished. Most people I know in WI would not be against it--but we have now hit years where most know it is worse than LWOP in some ways--they sit on death row for decades with appeal after appeal and time and money... California has it but no one seems to ever be executed but dollars are poured in... If WI did have it, JP would certainly be facing it I would think.

With regard to JP this entire letter is disturbing. I remarked on the animal remarks earlier and the remarks about family supporting him. Now I will add he and Jayme cooking together and his liking cooking?? It sounds like he is some bf or some such. His remark to was it about chocolate and berries? Sounds like a valentine's thing almost...

It disturbs me. But then again, it is Radar....

Edited to stay within rules.
I read his comments about cooking etc as if in his mind only he was playing house and you are right he makes it sound like Jayme is his girlfriend. That poor little girl- she had to be scared to death and forced to go along with his delusions
But in the end Jayme won. She is Jamazing

If the letter is real, I believe it may be the first of many to come.

JP wants attention! Attention he believes and thought he would get after murdering two people and kidnapping their daughter.

For 88 days he held JC hostage while the news updated us daily on the search for JC. While we did not know his name, JP was silently thrilled with the publicity his crimes
were getting.

He has nothing to loose. He knows a jail cell is his forever home. He will use his planning mind to draw attention to himself in any manner.

*My opinions only*

I read his comments about cooking etc as if in his mind only he was playing house and you are right he makes it sound like Jayme is his girlfriend. That poor little girl- she had to be scared to death and forced to go along with his delusions
But in the end Jayme won. She is Jamazing

I have a feeling they are setting up a defense. I hope I am wrong (I quite often am :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya