AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ladies and gents I have missed a lot today. I have been tied up with the Samantha Sperry case. Not on here but I’m real life. All I know is about the search tomorrow and now something about them looking for 2 cars of interest? I will go back over the threads but if there is anything of major importance feel free to fill me in.
Thanks!

Yes, 2,000 volunteers requested to search tomorrow.
You likely heard about the two vehicles they are trying to locate(?) per today's press conference.
The only other thing I can think of is the FBI offering a $25k reward: JAYME CLOSS — FBI

What exactly is this stereotype? Because I lived in WI my entire life until March and the "stereotype" BS went out the door years ago when the heroin and meth epidemic started rising. There is no stereotype, it affects everyone. Rich, poor, young, old, criminals and good people with jobs and families.

The stereotypical meth head is a gaunt, sunken-faced, rotten-toothed, pasty-faced, crack-lipped, oily-haired, incessant skin scratcher whether he or she is 18 or 80, whether he or she has a criminal history or not, or whether he or she used to have money (because rest assured, he doesn't any more!). In any case, it is a safe bet that he or she won't be cruising around in a (minimum) $20k car.

JMO.

What exactly is this stereotype? Because I lived in WI my entire life until March and the "stereotype" BS went out the door years ago when the heroin and meth epidemic started rising. There is no stereotype, it affects everyone. Rich, poor, young, old, criminals and good people with jobs and families.
I agree. Stereotypes no longer apply, at all. Addiction can get anyone, from any socioeconomic class, race, gender, religion etc etc.

Going on an assumption that both cars are involved, what is the likelihood that the motive would be sexual predation/hebephilia? I think it would decrease the chances.

JMO.

I thought perhaps these two cars were seen on cameras, and LE wants to talk with both drivers to eliminate one, perhaps? Surely these criminals wouldn't have driven to the crime scene in two separate cars? But, then again...

The stereotypical meth head is a gaunt, sunken-faced, rotten-toothed, pasty-faced, crack-lipped, oily-haired, incessant skin scratcher whether he or she is 18 or 80, whether he or she has a criminal history or not, or whether he or she used to have money (because rest assured, he doesn't any more!). In any case, it is a safe bet that he or she won't be cruising around in a (minimum) $20k car.

JMO.
Meth is really bad in my area. We have “trust fund kids” on it. And you can’t tell. They can afford to get their teeth fixed, afford a nice ride, afford anything. It’s so prevalent now, stereotypes don’t apply. MOO.

I’m going on the assumption that it’s one or the other, and that’s if it’s either of them.

Just because the cars were apparently seen in the area, doesn’t mean that they were necessarily involved.

And I highly doubt that two separate vehicles were used in this crime.

Just seems to me that honing in on 2 specific cars is on purpose. I'm thinking that every time they saw one on camera, they saw the other in close proximity, which would be a rather remarkable coincidence. Not an impossible coincidence, of course, but it would be remarkable.

JMO.

I don't know. However, just reading about an interview the neighbors gave to the DM. In the article a picture is shown of LE and some things they took from the home today: "what appeared to be a rifle bag, a rake, and several duffel (their spelling) sized bags."

Do you have a link to this article, please?

ETA: Nevermind. SharonNeedles found it and linked above. Thanks.

These points are snipped from WS mod Whiskers16 outstanding informational recap at the head of the thread (many thanks, W16!).

It interests me that with a lot of apparent firepower, the killer(s) didn't shoot the dog. Was it hiding, or did JS beg for the killer(s) to spare it, or was the dog known to the killer(s)? Was JS in the habit of taking the dog out for walks away from the house, where someone she might have mistaken as a friend/boyfriend might have been nice to the dog as part of grooming JS?

JMO but my feeling is that the poor thing was scared s******* and was probably hiding. most dogs i've known have been utterly terrified on the 4th of July, and the fireworks noises are usually miles away. but those sounds in close range in a relatively small house? surprised the poor baby didn't die from fright then and there to be honest. and perps aren't going to worry about tracking the dog down to kill it since they can't, unfortunately, tell LE what they saw.

Official Dept of Corrections website has vehicle info for most registered offenders. General link:
SORT :: home
After you click on a person's name, their photo and profile appear. Upper left there is a button(blue I think) that says vehicle information. Click on it. Most of the other sites i use, also display vehicle info as well. Some I found on Wi CCAP for cross reference.

Last edited:
SomeAmusedBeagle-size_restricted.gif
What exactly is this stereotype? Because I lived in WI my entire life until March and the "stereotype" BS went out the door years ago when the heroin and meth epidemic started rising. There is no stereotype, it affects everyone. Rich, poor, young, old, crimials and good people with jobs and families.
I think she or he meant someone addicted to meth to the point of being covered in sores losing their teeth. The ones that take girls and torture them. The ones who are too far gone. The ones who may kill a mom and dad then steal their little girl. of them chew their own appendages off. Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay